Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome Red, I feel that interaction with the community helps in strengthen the bonds with my host. It's somewhat rare that I do, but he's encouraging me to do it more often. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long time listener; first time caller. Made an account for possible discussions and as an attempt at furthering Melody’s development. I deal with Aphantasia, and a healthy bit of skepticism. I’m bad at introductions, so I’ll mention a little about my current development.

Wonderland - Very static. When practicing meditation years back it took some effort to create, but after a decade it has stayed immaculately the same; minus minor details.

Melody (Tulpa) - Tough to say honestly. Currently practicing vocality and independence. Form has changed a few times but the common trait has been red hair.

Ferret (Servitor) - This little one kinda spawned from the Aether. Was intended as a simple playmate, but was discarded or side-lined due to concentration issues. Still disappears under concentration issues, but seem to have remained at this point. I love ferrets so to begin with so all the better imo.

Difficulty concentrating is understandable.

I´m Nyx, host of a small team of three. I only recently discovered Tulpamancy, so all of this is a very new concept to me.

My oldest active Tulpa´s name is Nora. She originated as a fictional character whose personality spiraled out of my full control. We are currently having some issues right now, so she does not really wish to come up and talk right now. She says hi anyway.

The other Tulpa in my jumbled head is named Lusus. He takes the form of a shapeshifter, mainly appearing as a cat-like creature with munchkin proportions. I created him a day before posting this, so you might catch a glimpse of his growth. Despite this, I think his development is coming along very quickly. He's already vocal and will sometimes ask me to type posts for him. Lusus is asleep in the Dream World right now.

The Dream World is what we call our Wonderland. Most of the components are made by the Tulpas; they place restrictions on my access to it to balance out my authority over everything else. It consists of a house in a shadowy purple field. Whenever I´m awake, the only place in the Dream World I can enter is the living room of the house. Perhaps the Dream World will develop further as I explore the practice of Tulpamancy.

Hi, I'm Sparky and I'm new here, Just started on tulpa creation last week and found this place after browsing reddit.

Also I think Cloudy Night wants me to say hi for her too, though right now All I really get is some mind fuzzyness and feelings.

Hi everybody! 😁

I am not new here but this account is, so I figure I'll reintroduce myself. My name is Simmie and I am Phil's (September13) tulpa. We were taking a little break from the forum but we're coming back! 👍 We talked about it and decided it was time that I got my own account. Typing in green on his account was fine but kind of made me feel...I don't know, like it wasn't really mine, that I was just borrowing it from Phil. We figure this account will help us more with being distinct from each other! As for the name; well, there's really no story behind it but "TurboSimmie" just felt right to both of us for some reason. The name makes me feel 💪!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hi everybody. Here's Nighten from China tulpamancy community, call me Nighten or nighten are both ok~

Chinese character of nickname:檬虎 (not very related to the English name)

I'm currently a tulpamancer practising about 5 months (at present no response from my tulpa but I will keep practising)

Interested in translating and reading more guides of English and Chinese, thereby act as a translater of researches, definitions for China tulpa community, also as a amateur researcher on all kinds of the pluralities and narration guides.

Currently study in WFLA (high school-curriculum: IBDP), TOEFL 103/120, and English is mostly fluent for me to communicate. Yet, I speak little but not shy.

Hobbies: music(nearly all topics about it is interested), computer science, flat designing, managing, etc.

Happy to see everyone~ I will follow the rules of the community :)

Hi,

Haven't been tulpa breeding for a while but have to come back to this childhood habit. I'm at a really weird point in my life so to speak, a crossroad if one will. So I started talking to myself a lot more recently and been tulpa breeding again.

nice to chat with ya all online and stay safe.

Mik

Welcome Nighten and Mik.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]