Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forums everyone! If you would like to chat, feel free to drop by the Last One To Post Wins! thread!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

ย 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blogย | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translatorย | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Makoti and after lurking on this site for a few years, I finally decided to join and make a tulpa. His name is Boris and he was originaly a character from a story I was writing. I abandoned the story, but somehow I couldn't stop thinking about him. After a month I finaly wondered, if he is so important to me, why not making him a tulpa? So I've been forcing him for a few days now and doing a lot of narration, I've only got head pressures for now so there's still a lot of work to do. Anyway, I'm glad to join this community and I hope to learn a lot from you all !

ย 

(english is not my first language so sorry if there is any mistake)

Hello!ย I recently reconnected with a Tulpa I met five years ago after falling out of contact for ten months. Itโ€™s great to have them back and maybeย this time weโ€™ll try being less reclusive.

Welcome!

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

[DeviantArt]

Hi!

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

I have returned! I kind of got in a situation where I was having to do other stuff than tulpamancy, but I still have spent plenty of time speaking to my tulpa who has become more vocal and is insisting on me writing her introduction.

ย 

Hello! My name is Beetle, and I am currently residing in the head of a kid halfway between a lunatic and a genius. I identify as a changeling (though my host has fictkin feelings in that zone, but I was around long before that on one level or another.

ย 

ย 

Hello, I've tried making a tulpa before but I gave up when things became too dificult. Then I reconected with the same one and we've been together for almost a year now and I know that this time I wont give up on her. Ive browsed this website before and I wanted to join because I have quite a few questions about raising a tulpa.

2 hours ago, KikiandMilka said:

Hello, I've tried making a tulpa before but I gave up when things became too dificult. Then I reconected with the same one and we've been together for almost a year now and I know that this time I wont give up on her. Ive browsed this website before and I wanted to join because I have quite a few questions about raising a tulpa.

ย 

Welcome back!ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย I'll try my best to help if the questions aren't over my head. (I'm still pretty young!)

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย