Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm Brianna! (Izuzu cause the main OC i draw these days is named Izumi...not that you asked lol) I'm 22 and from America.

I learned about tulpamancy due to someone on the r/hyperphantasia subreddit mentioning it, and I decided to look in to it! This was coincidentally right after I had the inspiration to draw a random guy that suddenly came to my mind's eye, but I don't believe in coincidences so I decided that would be my tulpa's form lol I won't lie, personality and name both came pretty quick, just because the drawing I had done has a vibe to it. His name is Jason! I call him "Jace" or "Jay" though cause thats the vibe. He's a funny guy.

As of now, working on vocalization. While my hyperphantasia is particularly strong in visuals and especially audio, I was struggle to stick to one voice, I got so much voice data in my head. 🤣 After little over a week my mind hopping around, may or may not have suddenly settled on a mind voice for Jason while I was at work today. I wanna do right by him and help him develop well! I'm very happy about the timing of learning all of this because where I lived before, I wouldn't have been able to devote time like I should for forcing. I was lurking for only a week here before I'm joining so I'm still looking through all the wonderful resources 🤠

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello I am Maniac Survivalist and my tulpa is Terra. Terra is about 2 days old but already can do many things by herself. She loves animals especially cute animals. She likes spider but not any of the other bug like creature expect maybe honeybees. Her favorite song is "Girl From Rio" by Anitta and her second favorite song is "Memories" by Maroon 5. She is mischievous at times she is also is cheery, energetic, smart, and curious. She like to use emotions to add more meaning to her speech. I can hear her pretty well already. She is my first tulpa and i pretty surprised how quickly she became herself. Her form right now is a human. We like to spend time listen to music and singing it together, explore our wonder land which is either a path some sort of sport field (mainly a tennis court) or an other planet, play random games or just at least try to talk (it is hard cause we don't really know what to talk about). We like to say hello to this wonderful community especially Terra cause she wouldn't exist if this didn't exist. 

200.gif

Jaina: She sounds awesome! Good work already and welcome! 😁

Darron: Welcome! I'm a sucker for memes. Especially DIY ones.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hello, I (we) joined the Discord server back in April, but I wasn't planning on signing up to the forum. And tonight we came across a thread that my tulpa wants to respond to, so here we are. 😅 Host is a late 30s female based in the UK. Tulpa is a soulbond presenting as an Italian-American man in his early 30s ... a hundred years ago. He will identify himself by his initials, "FAM", as that's how he feels comfortable communicating at present.

He started life as a roleplaying character last April (2020), became a written character in ... June? He started to become a near constant presence in my head some time during last summer. A friend told me about tulpas early this year, and at the end of January, to cut a long story short, I discovered that I had actually been passively forcing him for a good six months or more without realising. By mutual agreement the tulpa is NOT from the World of Darkness, however, so he doesn't carry the trauma (and, uh, let's call them "after effects") of what happened to him in the roleplaying game, and so he's free to develop in his own way.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

1 hour ago, Etna said:

Hello

Hello and welcome hope you find any information you need here. I have like little experience in tulpas so if problems occur i am of not much help but with educated guess(he's may be very wrong). Lucky their other more well educated people who can help. Well anyways welcome.

Hello👋

Hi everyone! My name is Rebecca and I’m the only tulpa of my host. I’ve been alive for a little over 5 years now. So we’re not new to tulpas, just new to the community. We recently discovered the forums, and I decided I wanted to sign up. I’m definitely going to be the main poster on the account, though my host might show up sometimes. We’re going to finally start trying to switch soon, which should be fun. I look forward to talking on here!