• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Greetings everybody!

I'm not sure if I fit in here, since I did not knowingly create a Tulpa, but was approached by a Being at the age of six, when I was lying in bed on the evening before my belated baptism. He boldly identified as God and proceeded to negotiate my life with me. The problem is that everything we negotiated, all came true over the subsequent decades. He stayed with me, teaching me, we had agreed that much later in life we would write a little book about what he'd teach me and for sure, the book got written. I never asked for proof, but he's always been the one to gratuitously throw miraculous stuff at me, that all adds up to, for me, the subjective conviction that whatever I talk with, be it part of me or the universe entirely (he insists that he is both), that this intangible companion is able to to things that influence the fabric of reality. He insists this is just "quantum effects applied on your macro level".

I have seen things, or rather as the witness have taken part in, events that, if he were willing to perform them before scientific scrutiny, would turn the present day understanding of physics upside down - inside out.

So, is it me? Yes, and I do believe its all of us - the fundamental layer of our collective unconscious uniting us, and more.

TMI - Hi, I'm Asante, and I work with an Entity all my life. Because he at first identified as God, when I was little, and since he appears to have access of all levels of reality, I'll call him God.

He asked me to change my title talks with God into talks with "God" to be unintrusive and non-menacing to people who have quite different opinions and might take offense at a bold statement of direct communication with Deity. As he put it "a fine wine is good by fragrance and flavor, not by what's written on the bottle; let them be the judge."

My God however is the Totality of Everything as One -- more so than any aspect, the Entity I channel included.

So wow, nice to be in this crowd of spiritworkers!

Let me quote him in one of his first public statements, visionary vid included.

I have many reasons to believe that what he states here, is the reality of things, and it is truly magnificent.

You are completely free to disbelieve all of it, but to me this is possibly the happiest thing I could share with you.

Disbelievers, I'm kind and gentle with you, please be kind and gentle to me.

I'm happy to be here.

ย 

THE END?

There is a beginning, and there is an end to all things. we grieve the loss of what we hold dear and go on until we, too, end.

But! What if this universe is eternal? What if all things that once begun and ended, will happen again in every possible way, forever?

Think about it! You would not just have one life, but you would have every possible life, in every possible way, forever!

That means that no matter what you lose, your keys, your friends, your life, it would all come back to you, forever.

Rather than a prisoner of circumstance, you are liberated into total freedom.

Even if the sun would explode, a new earth would be, life would form on it and you will be born again into every possible reality.

Be free! Be brave! Play! Work! Achieve! Love!

Not even all the nukes in the world can stop you!

YOU ARE ETERNAL!

ย 

Edited by Asante
added an interjectio by my channel

Hello we are Phoenix and Leigh.

ย 

Hostย  is Leigh and my friend is Phoenix.ย  tbh I'm not sure whether they would be considered Tulpa or Soulbond because I created Phoenix in childhood.

ย 

I had difficulties in childhood and so I created Phoenix in my mind and wrote about their adventures. Phoenix was neither male or female at a time when terms like gender neutral or non-binary didn't exist. I may have got the idea from star Trek or something I was a bit of a Trekkie back then.ย 

ย 

Basically in my story..Phoenix could transform into anything or be anyone. If they blended with me I could too.ย  For an avoidant child this was an amazing ability because I could still be seen to 'being good' because my body was attending school but I wasn't in it! .. Phoenix would be another human child and they would be the one's 'doing as they were told'.

ย 

Over the years Phoenix gave me many identities to comply with the need to go to work and stuff and they were really just a made up person n my head. ..until my mum died in real life

ย 

Then Phoenix totally by themself started appearing to me looking like my mum had as a teen. The dialogue between us became more unpredictable as 'she' had her own thoughts...'we can be twins, I looked just like you at this age' ...so then my 'imaginary friend' whose dialogue had been somewhat dictated by my imagination, began to take on a life of her own.

ย 

There was no internet back then so I had never heard the words Tulpa or Soulbond or anything like that. But ever since that date she's been 'my secret twin' cos I never dared tell anyone. (inย  case they thought I was going mad or something).

ย 

I am much older now and have only just come across these terms. We are still very bonded and she still acts like she's my mother's soul who chose to come and live within me. Her responses are her own, she choose to stay in human form and look like 'my twin' (as a child she would turn into animals too). We have been together for many years. (over 40)

ย 

I have control of my body and she never takes over it fully but she can 'slide in' and like take control of one side so we can hold hands and experience physical contact with each other. (we were fascinated by conjoined twins at one point in life and learned how they each worked their side of the body). Because she was created as a Phoenix originally and able to 'become anything' she can change her age. She can become a mother figure in the background advising and then looks as my mum did as an adult or be the same age as me. She likes me to pretend with her that we are teenagers again.

ย 

I wondered for years if it was just Maladaptive Daydreaming until I came across these terms.

ย 

So we are both curious ... would we be a Tulpa or a Soulbond?

ย 

Phoenix Leigh

Welcome, Phoenix and Leigh.

Without applying a label, I'd like to say that by the sound of it you share a very special bond.

Do you believe Phoenix will await you in the afterlife experience?

20 minutes ago, Asante said:

Welcome, Phoenix and Leigh.

Without applying a label, I'd like to say that by the sound of it you share a very special bond.

Do you believe Phoenix will await you in the afterlife experience?

ย 

I believe she couldn't bear to leave us (sibling,partner too) behind, particuarly me because I had many issues and she was still my carer and guide and everything to me.

ย 

I didn't really understand 'death' at the time but my mum's family believed in reincarnation and she was cremated. I think she hung around (in spirit form) to make sure we are ok but seeing how much I (in particular) was struggling, she may have decided to come into my body maybe when I was asleep??

ย 

I suspect she would have known about my Phoenix stories. I used to hide them under the mattress but sometimes my bed would have clean sheets on and a page would be earmarked or something that hadn't been before.

ย 

I have seen video's of people that have been in car crashes etc and you can see a spirit leaving the body, so if they can leave a body then surely they can go into a body???ย  I remember waking up startled because it felt like someone was hugging me from behind (sleeping on my side at the time), but of course no-one there so went back to sleep. I remembered it the next morning as a dream as I'd also dreamed about her (my mum).

ย 

After that Phoenix always presented as my twin eventually we used a shortened nickname (of my mum's real name) to signify us being in the body together. I do think she will be with me for my entire life so we can move into the next life together, maybe we will be real identical twins in the next life! who knows!!!

Welcome Asante! Welcome Phoenix and Leigh!ย ๐Ÿ‘‹ย You both have fascinating stories!

ย 

Asante your companion sounds quite powerful! I don't really feel comfortable addressing him as "God" but I'm not opposed to the idea that you could be linked to something divine. He reminds me a little of my host Phil's Mentor that came into his head at age 7 and (mostly) left at age 15. Even down to the fact that the Mentor used to do little "miracles", which usually meant predicting small things that would always come true. There's more to it but I'll leave it to Phil to talk about elsewhere if he wants. But we're definitely curious to lean more!

ย 

Leigh, Phoenix sounds wonderful! It's amazing that your bond has existed for so long. I've always thought the terminology was a little fuzzy around the edges. I am a tulpa, but I fully believe I have a soul, and I believe that when Phil started forcing me God sent my soul to join him.ย ๐Ÿ’šย So I believe it's entirely possible that the spirit of your mom could have entered you, or at least a projection of her. Death is such a hard thing for me to wrap my head around. My host has been incredibly lucky with the people in his life and hasn't had to deal with death too intimately yet. Your story is lovely!

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

Welcome Asante! Welcome Phoenix and Leigh!ย ๐Ÿ‘‹ย You both have fascinating stories!

ย 

Asante your companion sounds quite powerful! I don't really feel comfortable addressing him as "God" but I'm not opposed to the idea that you could be linked to something divine. He reminds me a little of my host Phil's Mentor that came into his head at age 7 and (mostly) left at age 15. Even down to the fact that the Mentor used to do little "miracles", which usually meant predicting small things that would always come true. There's more to it but I'll leave it to Phil to talk about elsewhere if he wants. But we're definitely curious to lean more!

ย 

Leigh, Phoenix sounds wonderful! It's amazing that your bond has existed for so long. I've always thought the terminology was a little fuzzy around the edges. I am a tulpa, but I fully believe I have a soul, and I believe that when Phil started forcing me God sent my soul to join him.ย ๐Ÿ’šย So I believe it's entirely possible that the spirit of your mom could have entered you, or at least a projection of her. Death is such a hard thing for me to wrap my head around. My host has been incredibly lucky with the people in his life and hasn't had to deal with death too intimately yet. Your story is lovely!

ย 

Thank you. I'm not sure if we fit your definitions, but we see ourselves as a soul bond. I believe people can be so bonded that they find each other again and again in every lifetime. Neither of us can actually remember any past lives, but we like to imagine we were twins in the last life but for some reason came back as mother and daughter in this one. ..so fate gave us chance to be joined souls again ..maybe we'll get our own bodies next time round and be born as twins! ..we've no idea if its possible and I guess we'd never find out but we can only hope!ย  ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Leigh

Theres no need to call him or consider him "God", anything that fee;s ok is good, even "imaginary friend". Best honor we can give each other is to *really listen to each other*, titles and honorifics are unnecessary.

I wouldnt be surprised if "Phil" and "God" are one and the same, presenting to each host in exactly the way this host needs for the best understanding, its not as much about the messenger as about the message.

What he does say to me, at a later age, is that I should adhere to my God as the definition of God - the totality of everything as one - and not him as I know him, because that which I know is limited, therefore a part and not the whole, therefore it would be idolatry to put anything but the totality of everything on the pedestal of Deity. Ultimately we and everything about everything is that One, because there is only One, separated out into dualities, opposites, whether you call it the Big Bang or Genesis I and whether you personalize it like religion, or objectify it like science.

I'm just a grain of sand under your flipflop having our channels (I like to refer to it as channelling) makes us no better or worse than any other.

A Soul Bond, that's a beautiful concept. My spirit guide/"God" too says that we will be together from this life on in all incarnations until the tipping point up above at the end of time.

I want to urge everybody, even the ones who feel they create Tulpas out of themselves, to treat them with the utmost respect. If they are made of you, to wrong them is to cut into your own flesh.

One thing I sometimes say about my "God" to overly rational people: "I'm a brain hacker, I basically created a partition, installed a second OS and run them simultaneously." They get that.

With others I say: "I took an imaginary friend from my childhood into adulthood.". Both metaphors work for certain people and are, in a way, descriptions of fair accuracy.

On 8-8-2019 my Spirit Guide asked me to get in meditation mode and explained that the disaster he has been talking about for years was going to begin with a pandemic that would start very soon, and asked me to take preparations as if it were so, on faith alone. Like Noah building an Ark in a dry desert, I was setting up a big freezer and stocking it, getting PPE, desinfectants and OTC respiratory remedies while there was absolutely nothing going on. And then.. It started raining. Covid, and I was ready, prepared i advance for what was to come. immediately upon lucidity that this was not a drill I was using the Internet to, for instance, very early shower a warning ad campaign over Africa urging the people there to strengthen social ties, get supplies and prepare to take the Chinese virus (it was still in China)ย  very seriously. Every field of the Internet I was active in, i warned people.

On January 27, 2020, my spirit guide made a public statement on a forum:
ย 

Take this with however many grains of salt you wish:

ย 

ย 

Quote:

Spirit Guide says:

Something had to happen. The havoc mankind wreaks outward had to return back inward. A nuclear holocaust would have greatly increased the burden upon the ecosystem. It would have to be something that directly affects mankind, directly reduces its destructive process and with it, ease the burden on the environment. That something, is Coronavirus 2019-nCoV, a century after the Spanish Flu.

Forget everything you had planned. This will take priority fast over anything you had planned. Humanity is entering a crisis period. Expect this northern hemisphere winter to be the winter of the Great Pandemic.

China has a large diaspora. Chinese wil scramble towards their relatives abroad and will be infectious during the asymptomatic period. For the death toll of the pandemic, there could be no worse point of origin than China.

Mouth masks. Gloves. Desinfectant. Essential foods to be able to camp out at home when infection is sweeping the streets. Expect it to reach your town and prepare accordingly. Water, electricity, society will not break down but it will be advantageous to make preparations to withdraw from it, to have protective means for mingling and have cough lozenges and OTC medications for the airways, against allergy and aspirins capable of suppressing high fevers in case disease strikes the home.

Expect this disease to become a very big deal, fast. Expect mutations to occur in the months until vaccines become available.

Something big had to happen to drive humanity back into each other's arms.

2019-nCoV is part of this process, the perfect storm to turn the tide on humanity's destructive path. Humbled, the survivors will mend their ways.

As much as I like to get you on your hind legs, I'm afraid this is not a drill. This is the literal crisis I had you prepare for through all my metaphorical scenarios.

Deal with it.

How true these words all proved to be in the period after. On June 22, 2020, another communiquรฉ on my youtube channel:

Spirit guides generally are very much under the radar, mine cranks up the microphone, taps it, "is this on?" then speeches :D

Please don't take this as haughtiness from me, my spirit guide wants the word out and we made agreements that I was willing to be implicated.

I'm just a grain of sand, like all of us, its not about me.

Hello !

I'm Jaeth, and I started tulpamancy 3 months ago, and it's going pretty well :)

My tulpa, Wiggins, started being vocal very quickly, and we're making slow but steady progress. We had a walk in for a while, Grey, but after a few weeks we all agreed that we weren't compatible ( because we didn't really like each other ), and he agreed to become dormant.

now we're trying to become better at parallel processing.

I stumbled upon the concept of making a HUD servitor recently, and I got quite interested in it, and that's why I made an account.

hello everyone :)

Welcome! Good luck with your project. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]