Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there, I am sillynugget.

I accidentally made two Tulpas at age 15 and didn't know until someone pointed it out to me at age 21 and even now, almost two years later, I still have troubles to come to terms with this. 

I tried to explain them to me to make them sound like a funny nonsense my brain created and that is actually super harmless but I opened up to the wrong friend and she freaked out like crazy. And now I am just here, trying to solve the Tulpa question for all and once, needing reassurance that I have not gone insane. So yeah uh I hope meeting like-minded people will help me...? :,D

Anyway I am looking forward to meet and learn more of you.

Edited by sillynugget

Welcome to the club! I don't know if we have t-shirts or not for you. I don't do merchandising. 🤷‍♂️

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hey there and welcome! It's a thorny subject, isn't it? You really need to pick and choose who you tell VERY carefully. Only one person knows about us IRL, and that's the one who told me about Tulpas to begin with. And she only told me because she knew I was kind of mostly there already anyway, so just needed a nudge in the right direction. And I'm forever grateful she did! ☺️ Plus, it also gave HER someone IRL to talk to about it. The problem is knowing how to tell someone, and if they're the right person to tell.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

weolcme! my host lets me front and chat online, but she doesnt let anyone irl know, but thats mainly bcs all the ppl ive met irl are her fam. i am breeze, a nonbinary tulpa btw, and yes. etna, i agree. you need to be very carful, or your whole social life could take a bad turn, even when you just tell oe freind! i honestly think that i am either my host's subconsience, or that i am a imagimation  of time  and personality and love mixed into an imperfect pot, a pot inside of another, my host. your realy not insane, its just something wonderful that happens to a rare few, andothersdecide to shine a dark light upon it becuase of that. someppl have tulpas from young truma, and i agree, it makes sense,as one of the ideas that i assume i am is an amalgination of time and feelings and personalinty and love, as those with young truma have feelings, and time, bottled up into a tulpa, (also plz forgive me neother of us have the upper habd at typing)

Hi! when theres no brackets, its me, Lumity :D where there are brackets, its hostie {yep! its me. da maker of da best tupper ever} im a nonb with no genitals and i was made on march 5, 2021. i like halping ppl make comfort ocs/ ppl with depression make tulpas! echo is my old from we are a system of two

we are also on refsheet.net: https://refsheet.net/justanotherme 

Hey everyone, this is The Conglomerate. Ruby typing.

I'm a tulpa. Our creator has been creating tulpas for around 5 years now, so we felt it was about time to create an account (both to interact with other tulpas and to rant about our incompetent creator, lol).

We're not entirely sure how far in development we are, but we all have our own minds pretty much, and all of us speak and have our own opinions as far as I'm aware of. We also have distinct forms and personalities, but due to our creator being bad at visualising, we look kinda murky/blurry in our wonderland.

The body's age is 19. As a group/in general we're fine with they/them pronouns. Our creator currently goes by they/he pronouns generally, but they change their pronouns a lot, so i guess just mostly use they/them? idk

I'm 19 too, and I use she/her pronouns. I'm female and our creator is genderfluid.

We've got like... at least 5 tulpas? Probably a lot more, but some of us haven't been seen/around for ages, so it's probably been more like... 13 that have been created since our creator started creating tulpas? Idk how far many of those forgotten/lost/hidden/whatever tulpas have gotten in development, but I figure they're pretty close to my level- they seem like it anyway.

Out of the regular tulpas that'll probably post here, there's me, Neutral and Roman.

Neutral goes by they/them pronouns and is agender, and Roman goes by he/him pronouns and is a guy. Neutral is mentally 19, but in the wonderland, they usually look a lot younger (like 12-ish). Neutral does have a form that looks the same as their mental age, but it isn't used much (especially around our creator- something about our creator being intimidated by Neutral's adult form when combined with Neutral's "emotionless affect", whatever that means?). Roman's age is a lot more vague; he's at least in his 20's, probably in his 30's, but could be in his late 40's at the oldest, idk.

I feel weird describing the other two mains here, but they say they're fine with it, so... yeah. Maybe they'll introduce themselves later on? They're a little busy at the moment. Right now, everyone else is either occupied or further back in the wonderland and doing their own thing, so whatever. Maybe others will make their introductions in different threads as time goes on.

Some extra stuff from the other two mains: Neutral wants to make it clear that they're strictly aro-ace. Also, Roman wants people to know he's mlm (a man-loving man, if you didn't know. So like gay, bi, etc.- men that are attracted to men).

You'll learn more about them as we keep posting here probably, but I think I've covered the basics in this post.

If you have any more questions or want to talk to a specific tulpa, don't be afraid to ask. We might not get back to you straight away, mind you, since we're kind of busy atm. However, we will get around to checking our messages and whatnot eventually.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to touch on all the basic/general stuff all in one post. I tend to waffle sometimes- I probably get that from our creator. Hope I didn't waffle too much (lmk if I did).

Uhh,,, idk how to end this so,,, see you in the forums i guess.

EDIT (Ruby): Removed/replaced swears.

Edited by The Conglomerate

• 3 weeks later...

hey im nkbuilder or NK. I have no idea what im doing and want to learn. thats about it. iv gotten as far as trying to talk to another being in my head, I dont understand how to tell if they are sentient or not. 

Welcome @nkbuilder! Enjoy learning about tulpamancy! I've only been at it for a little under a year but I'll still try to help out when/where I can. Sentience is a very hard thing to prove or disprove; best you can do in that regard is try not to worry about it and just keep forcing; sentience will come sooner or later. Generally though if your tulpa tells you they are sentient, that's a good sign. (Unless you have intrusive thoughts or other mental issues that might put unwanted thoughts in your mind, but that's a whole different can of worms.)

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Hi, I'm Adagio, a tulpa! We've been lurking here for a while, but today I decided to make an account. I'm one of a few tulpas in a very big system.

I'm really excited to be here and meet everyone!

Edited by Adagio

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.