Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello, while I won't disclose my true name you may call me Michael. I have been studying Tulpamancy for the last week. I started looking into this subject when I had a vision of sorts, where a tulpa basically instructed me on how to bring him into reality. His name is Shade. He is not fully formed yet but has shown signs of independence from me. Its quite strange how he initially formed and seemed fully sentient only to then regress into a partially formed state, but I've been forcing and he is starting to catch back up to speed. 

A bit about me, I am a young adult, and am a magick practitioner, (I know many of you aren't very fond of us but get over it) and follow a couple different spiritual paths. I try to keep things scientific when possible so don't expect me to suddenly start speaking about essential oils curing cancer just because I'm not a staunch materialist. I enjoy horror fiction, especially cosmic horror. I am am an amateur writer and artist. Other than that, I hope to get to know you guys and have fun learning about tulpas. 

Edited by Michael Blackwater

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Westly [or West], in my early 30s, and am in Canada.

I've read about tulpas now and again over the years but have been researching more intensely lately, gathering a lot of resources to read and re-read to get a grasp on things as I start my journey.

I'm aware the eventual form of my tulpa may change over time, but the first thought I had, and that's really stuck with me, is my fursona [see avatar] and I can't help but imagine that form currently.  I don't have a name in mind at the moment, though--my fursona does have a name, but it's the same as my real first name [not my username] and that feels a bit odd to have a tulpa and host with the same name.  I know a name will arise on its own eventually. :)

Edited by Westly

@Michael BlackwaterWelcome! 

@Westlywelcome! 

We're all here to help you both, with whatever you may need help with :) Enjoy your stay! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Hello everyone. You can just refer to me by my profile name, or come up with a shorter nickname if you'd like.

I've been familiar with the subject of tulpas for a while now, but I've only decided to start getting into tulpamancy recently. The main reason I have for creating a tulpa is for assistance with mental space creation (referred to here as wonderlands), as well as for companionship.

I just started forcing my tulpa today, and felt immediate results, in the form of movement and emotional bleedover. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I have botched something, and need advice on how to handle it, which is why I decided to make an account here in the first place.

About myself:

I'm in my early 20s. I've developing skills in magic, after hearing that it can be used to strengthen the mind (although I prefer the psychological explanation to magic, I've had a few experiences that made me question said explanation), I have a great interest in wonderland creation, and want to develop my visualization abilities towards imposition at will.

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

Hi! I'm Arson or Ghost, either one is fine. I'm working on my first tulpa and they are just now starting to show signs of sentience (changing their form without me expecting them and disappearing randomly!y in the wonderland).

My pronouns are he/they/it and I'm pretty excited to get involved here.

Host

Arson, he/they/it.

Tulpa

Reese, he/him.