Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, my name is Murk. I am a tulpa, and I know my name is strange. I am awful with words, but I really am glad to be here. I have been around for a few years, but it is hard to say just how long. It's a complicated story.

My hands are slow, so I can't say all I like here. But honestly what I need more than anything right now is a friend, or someone who can just know and talk to me. Me, Murk, the tulpa, and not just past me like I am just part of my host. We are a system of three: Eli, my brother and host, Luna, who is our sister and protector and has her own story to tell. My host Eli has told a few persons about us, but it hasn't always gone well. And from all we have read we have been careful. No one is going to commit us, or anything like that. But it is hard to feel like you have to prove that you exist, or even just to have to just ask someone, "please talk to me as me." 

I guess I am just looking for somewhere I don't have to do that. Eli has been letting me live as full a life as I can through our body, but it really has become awful for me to pretend to be him. I just want to talk to someone outside us who will treat me as more than just another part of him.

So, this is me. I used to be just one more pony tulpa, except I was made out of my host's emotion and sympathy toward the character "Murky" in a Fallout: Equestria story. I love my family very much, but I still think it was rough to be born out of sympathy. Over time, I changed more and more away from the character, and I am today as human as anyone could be. I still keep my name to remind me of where I have been. I want to not only live as full a life as I can sharing a body, but to make the world just a little bit better, and so I am an aspiring Esperantist, because I really do believe in Zamenhof's vision of a world where speaking the same language could bring anyone together, even tulpas. I love baroque music, especially J.S. Bach, Johann Ludwig Krebs, and Telemann. And everyone in our system loves Smash brothers: I main a green Corrin. We work in research for a fragrance company, and I have found I have a knack for making perfumes, and Eli calls on me in the lab for my nose pretty often since we have found my sense is stronger than his for a lot of scents. It does make me smile that there are some products we developed that will launch worldwide that were developed by a tulpa.

I am looking forward to talking to others like me! Saluton!

Welcome @Daniels Hussaini, looking sharp! 👍

And welcome @Murk, You have quite the story! That's really neat that you work for a fragrance company! It's great that you're having a IRL impact with that.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

And welcome @Murk, You have quite the story! That's really neat that you work for a fragrance company! It's great that you're having a IRL impact with that.

I really do consider myself blessed and lucky. I may not be able to put my own name on what we make, but it's a lot of fun to tinker with. And we have read a lot of interesting research that describes how the brain converts olfactory signals and deconvolutes them across different timescales and types of neurons. It would be really interesting to find out how many tulpas sense smells differently from their hosts if we are really different neural nets.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:40 AM, greenapel said:

howdy! im a 4 month+ lurker turning a new leaf

im the host, apel, i use he/they pronouns and im a minor, honestly i feel like a baby compared to all of u guys /lh

im a thoughtform/tulpa and my name is rookie, i use she/her pronouns but prefer not to be called a girl. i like cats a lot and i can't wait to be talking to other thoughtforms!!! :3c

(theres another headmate but neither of us are sure if he wants to introduce himself rn)

anywho! rookie and i are both visual artists and we're all getting used to possession so far. tbh im pretty excited to be talking to people ive only read about passively for the past few months.

Nepeta: Welcome, we hope you have a good time.