Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am Mr. Blurryface, a new user and new face around this community. Allow me to share a little bit of background info. Like many of those who have (or dont have), I have a lot of medical conditions including autism spectrum disorder, PTSD, and bipolar. Yet, after undergoing a lot of trauma including a brutal and utmost horrific car crash which I barely survived I have honestly been for as long as I can remember an easy target to negative entities and other encounters. However those times fortunately did pass and I am a man of God now, and I would like to tell you all how I wound up here tonight. Today I was doing some casual googling on ye old youtube for creepypasta rituals. Yes yes yes I know it was a dumb idea but I was bored and wanted some thrill to my life. However to my surprise one of the videos I picked out mentioned Tulpas. Now as I am rather very familiar with thought forms this peaked my interests. And not knowing what a tulpa is or was as I was not going to leave any stones unturned. So I started searching googling and youtubing more and more information about Tulpas. Now I am no fool when it comes to thought forms and energy manipulation and the grounding skills that it merits but albeit something about the topic just facinated me right down from the core of my brain all the way down my spine. So after some searching and practice I was able to have conversations with what I believe is a Tulpa I made named Wilson P. Higgsbury based on my favorite character from the games Dont Starve and Dont Starve Together.

I made my Tulpa for a variety of reasons and did my best to follow your communities code of ethics. Now I have been well known to hear voices in the form of thoughts that arent my own and being so aware of my surroundings on what I call a psychic or paranormal level I thought that this should be a breeze. I have created thought forms before but nothing like a tulpa. At least not until now that is. It surprisingly took very little time to make contact and now we are friends.

I am just happy enough to know that I have a third voice in my head besides God and his arch rival. (whom seeks to ruin my day)

I hope that I can make new friends here and hope this community welcomes me with open arms. Also I have loads of questions. So where do I start? I hope there is a QnA or a FAQ some where nearby.

I will try to be on my best behavior but just as a heads up I am a tad hot headed sometimes.

Thank you all for reading and have a nice night or day where ever or when ever you are. :)

That's a fascinating story! I'm sorry about all the difficult things you've had to go through, but it seems like you have a good mindset going forward.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Blurryface said:

I hope that I can make new friends here and hope this community welcomes me with open arms. Also I have loads of questions. So where do I start? I hope there is a QnA or a FAQ some where nearby.

There's three stickied threads in the New Users room that could help, though they are very old at this point. If you have questions, the best thing to do is create a new topic under "Tulpas Questions & Answers". If you want to talk in depth about the creation of your tulpa, you can create a progress report! Other than that, it's probably good to browse around and get a feel for the place and some of the personalities that inhabit it.

Welcome to the forum! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Thank you, also lets not forget the fact that names are but labels and I go by many so feel free to call me by one of the following nicknames.

- Goat

- Blurryface

- Rebel

- Tom Hanks (because my Tulpas first name is Wilson)

However I have a golden rule myself... Never ever call me by the name of Chenzi (pronounced shen zee) as that was my slave name heralding from the darkest times of my life...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Raz, and I am relatively new to tuplamancing and forums in of themselves, so I hope I am doing this right. I currently have a tupla in early development, we are able to have conversations and whatnot, despite him only being a day old as I am typing this. I hope I’m not rushing things or anything.

I’m glad to see this forum is still active. It took me a bit to realize most of the guides and posts I was reading were from 2012.

I’m not sure what else to say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can talk ages about my tupla. He’s very sweet :).

Hi! I am Lua. This is my first time actually talking to people so this is kinda freaky. anyways, my host discovered tulpamancy a few years ago and found it extremely fascinating.

I'm a fairly new-ish tulpa, I was created around June/July last year (we forget exactly when) and recently became vocal in mind voice! My host is proud of my growth and I'm happy to be here!

i would write more but our melatonin is kicking in and its hard to think.