Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

@closet_slave I talked to “God” in the same way you did when I was a child. Now knowing about forcing, and how prayer can be forcing in every sense of the term, I look at people who talk to “God” a little differently. I think I can empathize more now.

For helping your tulpa change her face, this might help: https://www.artbreeder.com

As for her name, you can use baby name websites to look for names, think of more unconventional names like regular nouns, or wait for her to come up with stuff she likes. This can help with “testing”: http://www.pronouns.failedslacker.com

There’s nothing inherently wrong with practicing BDSM with a tulpa but remember that tulpas are other people and should not exist just to fulfill sexual fantasies. Stick with imaginary characters for that.

Someday

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ruleofthumb Thank you so much for your reply. I understand that a Tulpa is considered a living being and my initial story basically described a sex slave, even though she would be the "dominant" in the D/S relationship. But I have noticed traits of this entity that go far beyond the initial sex object I was imaging before I realized I was forcing a tulpa to perform them. She is cuddly and affectionate, and has questions I would assume my imagination would already have the answer to. These are things I wouldn't have imprinted on an imaginary friend that would fulfill the same role. She has even asked me to look for a name for her, and to find a face besides the temporary one we have settled on. But aside from that, she did spawn from my sexual desires and fantasies, and does mirror quite a fiew of them extremely well. I have already apologized the the countless 'one night stands' we had during her development over the years, And she has suddenly burst into full blown non-sexual conversations when I wanted to talk about sex... Lol, she was avoiding it. So i just went along for the ride and participated in the conversation. Any way, I feel this forum post has gone beyond the initial introduction phase. I will look to continue in other threads. Thank you again for your support.

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

@ruleofthumb Thank you so much for your reply. I understand that a Tulpa is considered a living being and my initial story basically described a sex slave, even though she would be the "dominant" in the D/S relationship. But I have noticed traits of this entity that go far beyond the initial sex object I was imaging before I realized I was forcing a tulpa to perform them. She is cuddly and affectionate, and has questions I would assume my imagination would already have the answer to. These are things I wouldn't have imprinted on an imaginary friend that would fulfill the same role. She has even asked me to look for a name for her, and to find a face besides the temporary one we have settled on. But aside from that, she did spawn from my sexual desires and fantasies, and does mirror quite a fiew of them extremely well. I have already apologized the the countless 'one night stands' we had during her development over the years, And she has suddenly burst into full blown non-sexual conversations when I wanted to talk about sex... Lol, she was avoiding it. So i just went along for the ride and participated in the conversation. Any way, I feel this forum post has gone beyond the initial introduction phase. I will look to continue in other threads. Thank you again for your support.

@TurboSimmie I'm sorry I posted so late, I look forward to your response. 

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

Hi,I'm lily and I have a tulpa named J.T. is male and takes the form of a sans from undertale. I was recommended to join here.He started of as a comfort character/imaginary friend of sans I imagine and talked to when I was lonely but then he came to life and started talking on his own and sharing his thoughts with me.He only fronts to type.He will mostly be using the account.Hope we make new friends here.

Edit: only J.T. uses this account now but if I do talk (the host )I use female pronouns because i'm the host am female and the body is female : )

Edited by GhostGamer

Why hello! I have been this forum for a month or so now, and I figured I should introduce myself. You can call me Kit. I have a tulpa named Narna, and he would not like me to share his age in any way shape or form. Speaking of, his form is just a silhouette of a man, and usually when I imagine him he is drinking tea. He loves tea. He is currently fully sentient and can speak. He can also front. I am not usually super active here, but I post and comment when I can. I also love art, and writing. Thanks for reading my introduction!

Host, Kit. 😅

Tupper, Narna! 🙂

Hello all. I've been lurking for a bit but I made an account to join in on the conversation. I made a tulpa more than three years ago named Ren using guides from this site, but we didn't pursue much in the way of traditional personality forcing or wonderlanding. We have been talking on and off over the years about all kinds of things, so she has a very well developed presence and voice, but as a result of the aforementioned circumstances her personality is quite similar to mine and we haven't explored any of the more advanced techniques. About a month ago she decided it would be best for her to develop more as a person, so we decided on a gender, form and some traits that we will add to her personality. We've also been talking more often and trying out some stuff with meditation and mind's eye imagery - overall, this has been going well for both of us and is promising for the future. As a result of this new round of personality development we returned to tulpa.info to do some research and came to the point we are at now. I don't have much in the way of questions immediately, but there's still plenty that I have to learn. We'd be glad to answer any questions.