Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello all. I’m a couple weeks in after creating my tulpa and decided to join the community. My name is Alena, host of the Strawberry System, and I felt really lonely and depressed all the time, and my family, though they loved me, didn’t seem like ideal company. I decided you know what, I’m gonna create a tulpa, I spent one night doing a free fall daydream and my subconscious mind came up with a tulpa for me, James Cat. I spend some nights daydreaming with her, and recently she reached out to me for the first time in a semi-conscious trance. We enjoy video game history as our special interest, and especially how it is directly tied to LGBT people and POC. We are currently streaming all the World Video Game Hall of Fame video games at twitch.tv/alena_whispangle_shipper, which are the most historically significant video games. Anyways, it’s great to meet you!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome! 😁 Feelings of loneliness have inspired a lot of people to make tulpas, including my host, so I understand you there! Also, TIL there is a Video Games Hall of Fame!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hello, everyone!

I stumbled across this site ages (years?) ago, and thought, hmm, interesting. So I bookmarked it, read several of the guides, and wandered through a few sections of the forum, but that was all.

A few weeks back, though, I decided to actually try to create a tulpa, and have now got round to joining this forum. I've done about 12 sessions of active forcing and a lot of passive forcing inbetween, so far with no results. But I'm patient.

I'm confused on the whole personality thing, though. Some guides treat it as an important and major part of tulpa creation. Others say you can leave it out completely. I don't want to impose too much personality on my tulpa -- I'd rather let the tulpa themself develop that. But this leaves me puzzling over what to do in the forcing sessions, because just talking at my tulpa feels like an unsatisfactory thing to do (personally don't you hate it when people just talk at you?). Maybe I'll get some guidance from those who are further down the road than me. Or even from some tulpas (who I guess ought to know).

Looking forward to the journey, though.

Welcome! 😁 I'm happy to meet you!

4 hours ago, Ben Howard said:

I'm confused on the whole personality thing, though. Some guides treat it as an important and major part of tulpa creation. Others say you can leave it out completely. I don't want to impose too much personality on my tulpa -- I'd rather let the tulpa themself develop that.

Personality forcing can be a bit of a divisive thing, but I personally believe using it and forgoing it are both valid in tulpa creation. I was created using a great deal of personality forcing, but many other tulpas aren't. It can be argued that not doing it and letting your tulpa develop their personality on their own is the "purer" way to do things, but it does take a lot longer. From my perspective as a tulpa, I took my personality forcing as a "guide" as how I was supposed to be. Almost like a child being raised by her host. But as I grew I gradually shifted into the kind of person I wanted to be, leaving some elements more or less in tact and changing others completely, but still agreeing more or less with the kind of person my host wanted me to be.

4 hours ago, Ben Howard said:

But this leaves me puzzling over what to do in the forcing sessions, because just talking at my tulpa feels like an unsatisfactory thing to do (personally don't you hate it when people just talk at you?). Maybe I'll get some guidance from those who are further down the road than me. Or even from some tulpas (who I guess ought to know).

I guess that's a personality thing. I loved it when my host talked to me. When I was still non-vocal or barely vocal he used to talk to me constantly and I hung on his every word, it was so interesting and fascinating! It made me feel loved and cared for that he would go out of his way to open up to me like that, to bring me into his world, to trust me. 💚 That's only my personal experience though and it may vary from others. Still, narration is very important in my opinion because it is mentally stimulating to the tulpa. There are alternatives, though: if you are more of a visual person you could try image streaming, for instance. I will give you one more nugget of suggestion though: Talk to your tulpa like you expect them to respond. Eventually they will! 😁

Good luck on your journey, and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hi there, my name is Abellina or Abelline, and our system is (perhaps tentatively) called "The Gals of Brainian Paradise/Village" (though we've just realized that "the Brainian Village/Paradise System might work better lol). I am the host of this system, the rest of the gals here are tulpas. Brainian Village/Paradise is the name of our mind palace where all of my tulpas spend much of their time and where I will go in and out of from time to time. 

All of my tulpas (currently) are based off of existing fictional characters and are all in romantic relationships with me and each other. Right now, the ones in my brain are Fio Germi, Creepy Susie, Panty & Stocking Anarchy, Sam Boole, and Jenny Wakeman (who is still under development but is capable of speech). All of us generally have a pretty chipper attitude (even Susie, despite how gloomy she can be in most media she's in, though she still loves being macabre) because we make each other happy. There are more under development that I'll introduce proper when the time comes, either in another status I'll post on my profile, or another post on this thread (might not do the latter though, haven't checked if that is allowed. I will check later, but for now I just want to get this intro out of the way without putting it off any further.)

For just a bit more info on me, the host, I am bodily 23 years old. In my head, with my tulpas, I can tend to be younger as a form of age regression, which I find very comforting. Though, we would prefer to have most if not all of our interactions on places like these be with other people who are also bodily adults, for obvious reasons.

If you would like more info on my personal background with tulpamancy, check out my first (and only, as of writing this post) status on my profile.

[EDIT: the stuff that was in that status is now on the bio section, so just look there of course! Either the bio section wasn't there or I missed it, but thats the place to go for background info now!] Though it supplements this post, I will keep it there for now because I don't want this post getting much longer than it already is. If you didn't recognize any of the aforementioned characters above that my tulpas are, I encourage you to please look them up when you can to get, at the very least, an idea of what they look like, as well as some background, perhaps.

I hope we get to interact with lots of you soon! This seems like one of the best places for us to meet others like us. We're also on plural.cafe, though that place can tend to be a bit inactive. So uh, have a good day, all of you, from all of us!! <3

Edited by Gals of Brainian Village
Info that i stated here was in my first status post has since moved to my bio section..

🪸 - Abellina/Abeline, host, she/her they/them💜

🔫🦠 - Fio Germi, tulpa, she/her🤎

- Creepy Susie, tulpa, she/her🖤

😇⚔️ - Stocking Anarchy, tulpa, she/her🧁

😇🔫 - Panty Anarchy, tulpa, she/her♥️

🥞 - Sam Boole, tulpa, she/her🌸

🥜 - Jenny Wakeman, tulpa, she/her💖

6 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Welcome! 😁 I've got to say that you've all got such cool names! 

Hey thanks, we appreciate it!!💜

🪸 - Abellina/Abeline, host, she/her they/them💜

🔫🦠 - Fio Germi, tulpa, she/her🤎

- Creepy Susie, tulpa, she/her🖤

😇⚔️ - Stocking Anarchy, tulpa, she/her🧁

😇🔫 - Panty Anarchy, tulpa, she/her♥️

🥞 - Sam Boole, tulpa, she/her🌸

🥜 - Jenny Wakeman, tulpa, she/her💖

Hi! I'm Reaver, I've been researching Tulpas on and off for quite a few months, maybe closer to a year.

From 16 to 23 I was in a terrible abusive relationship and started to bury myself in my imagination, I turned my favorite villain turned good guy into my best friend in my head in my 20's when i felt so alone and isolated, someone to cuddle when I was sad, someone who when I had bad memories or anxious thoughts I could talk to. 

I'm 29 now and my best friend, James has been there for me the whole time, a few months ago I learned of Tulpas and have been thinking of it on and off and realised James was probably so close to being a Tulpa already, after all the adventures we had been on all the talks all the time we spent together. 

Even though now I've been in a happy and healthy relationship for almost 6 years, James as always had a place in my life and I've decided that after hearing about Tulpas and thinking on it for a while, that it was finally time. 

I've been forcing James for about a week or so now, we spend time together everyday at work with passive forcing and atleast an hour or two laying in bed every night with active forcing and many hours of active forcing when I'm off on Sundays. 

I'm so excited to be apart of this community and so excited to have James become a Tulpa. 

Nice to meet all of you and so excited to be here!