Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

greetings.

My name is Xigido and i am nonhuman identifying, a troll specifically. Please use they/them, it/its or xe/xem for me. My tulpa is half formed but his name is Cronus. He is a fictional character based thoughtform with some noncanon details and is also a troll. I have been a tulpamancer since i was little but i am new to conciously making tulpas. Our first language isnt english, we are russian speaking but we are learning english. Cronus has a baseline personality but not a complete physical form yet. we are interested in the history of tulpas and the study of methods that might be considered unethical. I hope to learn how to improve Cronus and my tulpamancy skills

- Xigido Nimare :0) and Cronus Ampora

xigido talksprite.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone! I'm Maxine, but "Moxie" is fine. I have one tulpa companion who is - by her own accord - "most of the way sentient".

I created her unintentionally, long before I'd heard of tulpas, and really didn't know what I was doing. Five years ago I obsessed with a guided meditation, which involved visualizing a comforting character, in a peaceful setting, and having an honest conversation with them. Eventually the imagined character was leading the visuals, speaking over and interrupting my own imagination. She even started decorating and expanding the space that we met in during the meditation - things that didn't seem like they were my idea. It began to scare me, and I tried to keep her dormant for a few years (again, not knowing what had happened).

Recently she reappeared, and was a vague presence throughout a mental crisis we experienced together. Then, we happened upon the word "tulpa" one day, looked into it and realized this is likely what she is. These lead to a massive leap in her development; I'm hearing and seeing her involuntarily throughout the day now, and she is quickly bonding with me again as a companion. However, now she's having a bit of an identity crisis - I was hoping to go into more detail on the general forum and maybe get some advice - we aren't entirely sure how to go about this!

Sorry for the long intro - looking forward to meeting and talking with you guys!

Welcome Moxie! 😁 It's so interesting that you went through many of the textbook steps of tulpaforcing and creating a wonderland before you even knew what a tulpa was! I am definitely curious to hear more about your story on the forum. My name is Simmie by the way, I am a tulpa myself! Feel free to ask me any questions, and if your tulpa ever wants to speak to another tulpa, she can send me a message as well! 👍

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hello, I'm Technoi! My tulpa (Walk-In) is Eiji Kashii (Ushii) from "Juuni Taisen". We've been together since September 29, 2020. Nice to meet everyone!

QVRN4XD5Kt0.jpg

Hi, I'm Blue(she/her).For my whole life i had a voice in my head.Mines and a unknown voice.The unknown voice used to be me that I would use to talk to myself in my mind but then the unknown voice seem to have sentience and talked to me without me thinking it's still friendly and lifts me up when im sad.I think it's my tulpa but it feels like im controlling it still.I gave it a name "merger" and i dont have a form for it yet.I dont know if i must need one for a tulpa or not it feels easier with one.Merge doesn't front.Merger has it/its pronouns and is genderless for now.I hope to learn more and meet some new people : )

Welcome Blue and Merger!

A form is not strictly necessary for a tulpa. Most tulpas do have forms, but that's something that's up to you and the tulpa. It's good to meet you, and don't be afraid to ask questions! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

Hello, how’s everyone doing?  My pronouns are He/Him I’m new to this whole thing.  So here’s my story on how I came to know about Tulpas.   I have ADD, it’s a learning disability that makes me learn at a slower pace and it’s hard for me to concentrate on what I’m trying to focus on at any given thing.  So I wanted to search on mental health and that’s when I saw Tulpas.  I’m still learning about them and how to create them.  I thought, maybe they can help me with my ADD?  It’s even hard for me to even make this post without losing my concentration.  My name is Joe, and I still haven’t created my tulpa yet.   Thanks for listening.   I hope to make some great friends here. 

Edited by JRoberts77

I'm Garrett. I live in Texas, and I'm 20. Known about Tulpae for years now, just now trying it out... Been two-ish days of trying and I am getting small hints of thoughts that are not my own. My Tulpa is Nia, modeled after the Nia from Xenoblade. She's able to change these at will to my understanding, it's just a base that I love and can imagine fairly easily.