Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

(edited)

Hi,I'm watage I use this account only and when im in front.I'm sundoo880 Tulpa/soulbond/fictive based of a roleplay character she created when she was into undertale.I was created as a imaginary friend/tulpa in 2016 and started to talk again and front jan 2022 but she wanted to keep me a secret for awhile.I hope we can become friends : ) He/him/male pronouns only

Edited by Watage

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Hello, I'm TK I use them/they for now and I have a comfort character name 505 that I turn into a tulpa by accident.He still takes the form of 505 and voice/gender but he's still a tulpa thats not like the character.505  loves the name so we havent changed the name 505 ^ ^.We hope to meet all of you guys and learn more.

Edited by Dr_Flug_

If you see this color that means Jan is speaking : ) or sign off like this - Jan he/him

I dont have a "name" i go by online just call me speaker. she/her host

Hello! Tego here, nice to meet you all! I'm a 32 year old transmasculine from Finland, been practising animism-based chaosmagic for a good ten years now. New to the tulpa business. My first one came about spontaneously a week ago, and I decided to keep him, and work and learn together with him. It's been going well so far, I think. Looking forward to this journey.

Welcome everyone!

Welcome 😊 *holds out welcome banner* 👋

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello! My nickname is Fulaipy. I am a beginner tulpamancer. My Tulpa's name is Ryunosuke or Ryu/Ryuro and he is based on the fictional character Akutagawa Ryunosuke from « bungo stray dog» (he's fine with that). My tulpa does not exist so much, but it already responds, which makes me happy!

I would be grateful and glad to meet you.

(Sorry in advance, my English may be bad.)

Edited by Fulaipy

woah nellie hello!!

my name is jax and im a silly goofy lil boy! i have not started making my tulpa but plan to do so very soon!

i tend to ramble on abt my interests bc i have super bad adhd,, if i am being annoying just give me a heads up!!! i can also be very hyper and typing in all lowercase is what i do 24/7 >:3

i like happy tree friends and my lack of sleep!!!! 

I'm a flinch in your cheek, I'm the shake in your hand
And I've laid her before and I'll lay here again
And I haven't seen war, but I've tasted the sand
I've died five hundred times with your flag in my hand