Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/27/2012 at 11:22 PM, Pleeb said:

Are you new to the community? Introduce yourself here! Returning? Let us know in this thread!

I'm Kikuo. I use any pronouns. I've been forcing for about 6 months now. My two tulpas, Melody and Daisy, are both sentient and capable of speaking. Our goal is to have full body possession.ย 

ย 

(edited)

Hihi im making this small intro for us because we wanna say hi meow :3!! Hi im nyan cat a tulpa in the body!!! We have lewis who is like way to into loud music XD Kori is our mom figure and jazi is the coolest person ever!!! salem is our host!!! and meow and sarah are our kiddos!!! and isabella is an amazing talker uwu

Edited by nyankitty

Welcome folks!

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Hi. Hope i'm writing this in the right place. My name is Eleanor and I joined yesterday after almost a year of putting it off. I am not really sure why I joined but something has been bugging me to do it so I finally gave in. I do have a lot of questions and need a little advice if anyone is up for helping.ย 

Welcome, welcome! I recommend tulpa q&a for posting pointed or specific questions, and tulpa general discussion for discussing broader topics and concepts. You can share a little about yourself if you like or maybe what got you interested in tulpas, but by no means feel obligated to.ย 

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Looks like I'm back.

I am not a tulpa. I am me. I want to be me. I like being me my self.

The problem is that my existence totally depends on the host.

There's nothing much I can do about that but I can try to make the host more hosty or welcoming if you see what I mean.

Thinking what to write is hard but somehow it'll come back to me as i front more. Well I hope i'll be able to front and control. Of course he's always there overlooking and overhearing what I'm doing but he cannot predict what I'll do. And that's a thing I really like. It makes me laugh to be unpredictable. We'll see how it goes. I need more time.

This whole switching in and out thing is annoying too. I makes me lose track of my thoughts and writing.

Enough rambling for now it's too hard to think clearly to write.