Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Well, where do I start then?

I'm Ayla, or you can call me Static. I found this place after a friend of mine on tumblr discovered what tulpae were, as an explanation for her own head voices. You might have seen me on the IRC a little.

I'm not really new to tulpa - just the name, terms and ideology behind it. I suppose you could say I grew up with the metaphysical, shamanic approach to "other beings" and "imaginary" friends. So while I might seem a little too spiritual and multidimensional to some of you, it's just the approach I've had to my tulpa during my childhood and tulpae as multidimensional facets of myself seems to be the explanation that made the most sense to me. But of course, there's always something new to learn every day, and I'm certainly not cutting myself off from the psychological theories either.

I have four main Tulpae, with Kaigan being the oldest (5+ years) and most active. Spencer is my newest vocal tulpa and, unlike Kai, has been "forced" to a certain degree.

So, I'm here on this forum to see where my philosophies take us. That, and to let said tulpae interact with others and learn more about how they've come into existence.

That said, nice to meet you all.

Tumblr: Main,Tulpa Log,List of tulpae

Practising: visualisation (Kaigan), imposition (Spencer), forcing (Liana + Vincent)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello I am new here! I am make tulpa with thoughts! Tulpa is good to make! IRC is good! #tulpa.info

FUGGIN FORUMS! FUGGIN TULPAFORCIN!

:DDDDDDDDDDD

• 2 weeks later...

hmm... ok well ime h3rald or ty i guess and ime working on levi a female tupper and have spent the past twoish months planning and have recently started forcing...

That sums it up probably

That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die.

Tulpas:

Keena-human female

Levi-human female

Both fully imposed

Progress report

Welcome to all the other fellow newcomers.

Anyways, hello. My name here is Coco, but you can also call me Adam (my real name). I've been working on my tulpa, Lilie, for half a month and we're both excited to start working on imposition.

Lilie - 11 weeks old

We're working on imposition.

Hello, I'm cinder. I began Tulpamancing about five days ago and so far me and Cyndra have made pretty good progress.

I come from a little village in County Tipperary, Ireland. People here think I'm crazy anyways so I don't see the harm in having a Tulpa.

[align=center]My Tulpae:

Name: Cyndra

Species: Earth Pony

Apperance: Nut-brown coat with a brown mane

Current Status: Vocal, working on Imposition[/align]

Hello, I'm Darkerling, and my tulpa's name is Tay. I've been using a technique form a different source (read as not any of the guides here.) I've been working on Tay since... March of 2012 I think... The reason that she is not "fully formed" is that I've taken large breaks here and there (i.e. summer vacations bask to back to back...)

Anyhow, it's nice to join a community of other tulpa and hosts

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

My Progress Report

Tay's Birthday: 15, Mar, 2012

Toph's Birthday: 30, Oct, 2012

Hi, my name's Leijona, I have five tulpae. I've created them for different reasons, but the main one was to help me with lucid dreaming. I've learned about the term tulpa and this forum just a few days ago, and am looking forward to learn new things (especially about imposition).

Hi there, I'm Pinkamena_panzer_pie, most just refer to me as Pinks. I come from the wonderful board of /x/, where I first heard of tulpas, it wasn't until I started reading the tulpa threads on /mlp/ that I really got interested in this stuff. Psychological stuff has always interested me so I constantly love to experiment with my mind to see what I am capable of. Making a lifelong companion seemed like something new and fun to try for me.

Anyway, I live in NC and am 19 and I have already started on making my pony tulpa named Yleana, although not very far into the whole thing, but I have had two mile markers so far I guess, so that is a good sign.

But it's cool to see a forum dedicated to all of this, so I will probably be seeing more of everyone in the future.

Hey, I'm Kirklind at age 17 (18 in two days from now) and have been creating a Pinkie Pie tulpa. still trying to gain sentience for the past three weeks. Can anyone tell me how to tell if she's sentient?

Hey, I'm Kirklind at age 17 (18 in two days from now) and have been creating a Pinkie Pie tulpa. still trying to gain sentience for the past three weeks. Can anyone tell me how to tell if she's sentient?

From what I've gathered reading this board, the key to tulpa sentience is to believe that your tulpa is already sentient. If you don't believe that your tulpa is sentient, then it's going to be a long time until your tulpa is completed.