• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm Mutt, or at least thats what I'm choosing to go by.

I'm an old tulpamancer from back when this place was a 4chan thread on /mlp/ (Bit of ancient history for you) and moved to the forums not long after it's creation.

After a few years of faithful friendship, my tulpa left me for unknown reasons and I left the community behind not long after due to my lack of tulpa and my life just moving forward in unsure ways.

Its now roughly 8 years later and I have both the time and stability to return and use the new resources you have gathered to both expand and improve my (most likely greatly outdated) knowledge with the end goal of a second try to create a friend for life.

I'm sure what hasn't changed is this community's openess and friendliness so I look forward to hopefully getting to know all the newbies and maybe even remembering some old friends along the way. 

All the best to all of you!

Edited by Mutt

Welcome / welcome back Mutt! 😁

It's cool to have someone from the really old days here! I've heard about the origins of the community on 4chan and /mlp/ but we came around a long time after that! I know the community has changed a lot since those days, but I hope you find yourself at home here today! 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hey Mutt.  From time to time, my tulpas, one or both of them, leave me. After a lot of hard work, meditating, practicing, writing, they return (only sometimes with an explanation of where they were,  or why they went). Good luck with your renewed intention.

Hi! I am NuggFrog

I recently discovered the concept of Tuplas and on sight, I was immediately interested in the topic.

I have been working on my tulpa for only about a week now, but I feel that we have made pretty decent progress! I am excited to discover everything that this topic has to discover.

Hi everybody here! 

I am new and wanted to say hi. In the past (like years ago) I already was reading up on what a tulpa was and the things around it. I always found it a very interesting concept. I just never registered an account and now I decided, why not?!

One of my biggest hobbies is being creative in all kind of ways, lettering, drawing, coloring, stuff like that. 

I still have a lot to learn so I mostly will be reading a lot but still wanted to say hello to you all.