Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/14/2023 at 6:28 AM, Jules_and_Co said:

Only, I take my character development way too far.

You and me both! 😆 But for me it wasn't D&D, it was a WoD character I got "slightly" carried away with. Welcome!

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

4 minutes ago, Etna said:

You and me both! 😆 But for me it wasn't D&D, it was a WoD character I got "slightly" carried away with. Welcome!

Thank you much!! Such a warm welcome, wow. 🥰 I've never heard of WoD, but I'll have to look into it! Always down for new TTRPGs. 

Hi everyone, I'm very new here. I'm Devin DeRiche, but don't mind being called just Dev for short. I'm kinda new to forums and such so please forgive me if I do something wrong, I will try and correct it. I have quite literally at the time of this post just started my process of creation, but I do not plan on stopping at any time. I actually have a strong sense of belief in the paranormal and similar things (and currently believe I'm being haunted actually, but who knows? I might've created a tulpa passively without realising? If anyone want's to talk to the ghost let me know and I'll talk to them about it...). Because of all this I am confident that I can do this. Um, if there is anything else I should say or anyone wants to know please let me know. And again, sorry if I stuff up or anything...

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

5 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Welcome Devin! 😁 A ghost tulpa sounds really interesting. Good luck on your journey, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! 😁

Thanks for that. I appreciate it!

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

Hello,
I have been roaming the forums for a few months now. I first discovered the concept of tulpamancy whilst going down a rabbit-hole of research on a somewhat unrelated topic, and have been learning all I could since then.

I currently do not have a tulpa but may or may not be creating one in the future. I made this account so I could be able to post questions, go further into this subject, and have available if I do decide to create a tulpa. Currently leaning towards creating one, but I am hesitant due to my circumtances and the permanent nature of creating a second consciousness.

I am relatively unexperienced in the realm of forums so I apologize in advance for anything I may mess up. 

Anyways I hope to learn a lot and look forward to interacting with you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I’m Eevee 😊 I’m 19. I wanted to make a Tulpa back when I was a teen but decided “if I still want to make one when I’m an adult, I will!” it’s been 5 years and I still want one so here I am. I’m a VERY busy college student and barista so we’ll see how I’ll make time. 🤞🤞🤞 

I’m autistic and REALLY like NBC Hannibal! I am making a tulpa with the placeholder name Millie! Letting her grow into her own personality and form 💗💗 I’ll do my best to be a good host! 

German Barista who’s hoping to become a nurse - ☺️

Deutsch + English

19, I have a lovely Tulpa named Beau!