Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!! I am DJ, but I also go by Airy!! I use any pronouns, but usually non-gender confirming ones. I recently found out about tulpas when trying to figure out if one of my friend's friend was a system, about a month ago, and tulpas have been increasingly interesting for me ever since! I'm starting to work on a concept for a tulpa, i'm planning on them being some sort of orange-and-white, quadruped house cat! I've also decided on a temporary name, 'Welly', a shortened version of 'Du Weldenvarden', a place in a book series i'm a fan of. I'm not sure if Welly is sentient yet, but I did see her catch a bird once! They haven't talked to me yet though, I'm pretty sure. Oh! And I think she uses they/she pronouns. I think the main reason i'm planning for them to be a cat because I've been a part of the warrior cats community since 4th grade. I can't wait to explore this community! I've already started reading some beginner forums on how to help Welly become sentient in any way she wants :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Clover (at least I am online) and I'm joining here with my 1st successful tulpa (aka I didn't get too busy with school and forget) Sylvia! She is very close to being fully sentient and has made very fast progress. It has only been a couple of weeks, but more on here later as I'll let her control this account mostly. I'm a young teenager and fairly new to tulpamancy but have progressed quickly along with Sylvia. I'm mostly here n order to find a community where I know we will both be welcomed. So hello again and I can't wait to meet all of you!

Belated welcome! Feel free to pop in to our Lat One to Post Wins thread. It's our unofficial chat thread for some reason. 

I hope your tulpamancy and school are going well!

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hello all! I'm blank, pronouns he/him, a system with a host and a tulpa, Blanka (pronouns she/her). She's a snow leopard, optionally biped or quadruped, depending on her mood. I've been with Blanka since about 2013-2014, and I was active in various discords and IRC channels for many years. In late 2018, due to life circumstances, I had to take a break from tulpamancy. With the help of some therapy and trust in the people around me, I'm back to the practice. Looking forwards to engaging with a traditional forum again!