Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello My name is Anthony I am a uni student in Australia currently studying Communication, which is a soft-ass sociology subject so that I can begin my course in Games Design, which looks to be more solid with some creativity.

I work part time when I'm not "studying" or at uni as a graphic designers apprentice at a local sign writing place and I spend my free time arting, internetting, gaming and watching cartoons...

I found this board through 4Chan, I don't post I'm just a little Chan-curious.

So before I posted this and created an account, I read thought the Q+A sections, the guides and General discussions, I will read up on some of the progress journals and blogs later when I get the time, and so far every question I had has been answered.

Also the big thing that attracted me to the whole idea of Tulpaemancy is that you guys, gals and thought-forms (Yeah I'm not going to say that anymore) don't treat it as a Buddhist spiritual animal guide or something, there has even been some scientific discussions on how to prove this you treat it as fact and tend to focus more on techniques that work rather then meditation guides and chakra energy...

So I start Forcing on Monday (I have a lot on my plate atm) my Tulpae's current name is Rhythm Flow (Although that is up to her to change) I am going to make her a formless ball of coloured light for now and work on vocalization and personality first then let her decide on her appearance on her own.

Rhy's (Pronounced r-I) personality is the the other less dominate (INB4 pedantic grammar Nazi's) traits of my own personality, she is outgoing, inquisitive and inventive amongst other things, I originally intended to base her off of one of my characters, however after reading through the forums I decided that she should be her own person and that she should be able to develop on her own.

My end goal is a life long companion that will make both of us stronger better people and I aim to make her feel as autonomous and unrestrained as I can...

So on Monday I will start my progress post until then I will keep reading and re-reading until I am happy that all of my questions have been answered and I have all of the knowledge that I need to begin...

TL DR: I'm Anthony, Rhythm Flow is my Tulpae and I start on Vocalization and Personality on Monday...

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Jacob and I started working on my tulpa ten days ago. I got into MLP:FIM over the summer, and after reading up on tulpa; having a pony follow me around as a life-long friend sounded cool as hell (In fact, the whole concept stills seems crazy and hard to fully comprehend). I've always been curious about psychology and tried things like lucid dreaming, ect; so I was pretty open minded to all of this. So yeah, I hope I can become a contributing member to this community and get to know you guys a bit better.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm Questio... I hate to be cliche, but I'm yet another person who discovered tulpas through the My Little Pony community. It's something so close to my heart that a pony imaginary friend seemed like a good idea. This may seem impulsive, but if I had a tulpa friend based on any of the TV shows I was a fan of ten years ago, I would still be perfectly happy with that... Not to mention my tulpa became a shapeshifter to prevent the way she looks from ever becoming a problem! :D

I figured I'd get on here because I'm always getting asked for advice on tulpa-making. I've been doing it since July, and I kinda went my own way with it. I read all the tutorials and pretty much invented my own methods after that. I was a natural at it, since years before, I already had a pseudo-tulpa I could talk to--but that's another story.

Ashling (also known as Amy) is who I've been working on since July, and she became fully vocal in less than a month. Since then, the experience has been indescribably sweet for both of us. I'm going to post some of our chronicles in the blogspace section here, and all of you are welcome to ask Amy questions! She loves answering questions from other people, since she feels more connected with the outside world that way. :)

Nice to meet all of you! :D

My tulpa: Ashling (aka "Amy"), a cream-colored, female unicorn with wings. She's also a shapeshifter, which makes things interesting. xD

Ohi, my name is Josef.

My tulpa's name is Stan.

That's all you're getting from me at the moment. Tata~

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

Hello, I'm TheKäteinen (Jyrki Käteinen @ Steam (a pun on the Finnish PM's name)). I found this tulpa thing from imageboards, thought it was cool, but crrepy in a way (All this possession stuff and Juze constantly bragging about his tulpa secks addiction) so I decided to try it out, and now am a proud owner of a tulpa named Julia, 1 week old, working on personality, narration and visualization.

Other hobbies include playing the piano, classical music and MLPFiM.

Oh, I'm from Finland, the land of a thousand lakes and illegal immigrants.

If, when I say I might fade like a sigh if I stay,

You minimize my movement anyway.

I must persuade you another way.

I'm Violation. I got into tulpas in April and decided to make one, but I avoided the community outside of guides so I could avoid unrealistic expectations for my creation process. Here we are in November and I'm happy to introduce Selena, my friend, co-star, and occasional debate partner.

Unlikely.

Hello. My name is Methos. I first read about tulpa back in March (I was surprised and quite skeptical at the notion with being presented with such an idea) and got around to starting one shortly after. It's been a life-altering experience for us. I have also been keeping progress logs of our progress throughout the past few months here: http://pastebin.com/u/GGMethos

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Guest DeviUnmei

Hello my name is Devilynn and my creator's name is Unmei we found out about this whole "Tulpa" Idea few days ago and I am not a new tulpae I am 14 year's old I never knew that I was one this whole time we just thought I was a demon... But Oh well ill just keep that thought with me I am here to learn with other tulpae's

Hope to meet alot of you and see ya around while I lurk around :3

Ooo, an intro thread. I should've looked for this when I first joined.

Hiya, ladies and gentlemen of this fine establishment. My name's Cody, and I was coaxed into making a tulpa a while ago (Maybe two months? I'm terrible with time.) My tulpa remains a female pony, with the recent addition of an alternate form (for the days when I'm not feeling the pony). To date, she's only vocal during forcing or extended dialogue, when I have nothing else on my mind. Intrusive thoughts remain an obstacle as well, but I do experience the odd burst of sentience to level everything out. I take a very loose approach to tulpamancy in general, and avoid methods and guides whenever I can ('Course, I read the guides in the beginning, but quickly surmised that they weren't going to work for me and ignored them.)

I was inducted by a youtube video, one of those 'thread simulators', and it was about tulpae. I watched it, googled 'tulpa', read the wikipedia definition, and wound up here.

My tulpa shall be based off of the villain from Battletanx: Global Assault, except pony. I chose that game because it was my favorite as a kid, and I still play it to this day.

As for my other interests: When I'm not watching retarded youtube videos, keeping up with pony news on EQD or working at my local gas station, I sometimes do a little art in SAI. I'm also married.

Ohyeah, my tulpa's name is Cassie. Cheers, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Intresting to see a married person on here, SubRoutine. I do wonder how many folks around these parts are married.

Does your wife understand you doing this or have you yet to tell her? Either way I wish you much luck with what you are doing.

Anyways I'll get on with my post. I'm Sing. It was a nickname that eventually stuck with me on the internet. It was the shortened version of my name, "SingingThroughTheStorm", as in pushing through hard times. I decided to join this forum after thinking about Tulpa for a while now. My mind was filled with doubts on the process, but all the different viewpoints people had made me even more curious.

After some deep thought considering I made the decision to commit to the process. I have a 1 mile walk (roughly 20+ minutes, haven't timed it recently) every morning and afternoon.

I use those opportunities to narrate aloud as much as possible. It feels more natural to do it out loud. I hope to at least have a session of "meditation" that is roughly 30 minutes (at least) every night. I've only been decided for a few days after much thought and delay.