Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Just joined (obviously).

I've heard about tulpae for a while now, but I've never actually shown any interest until recently.

I guess call me Ripred as I'm not about to go posting personal information here.

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've already been on the IRC a few times and started a progress log a couple weeks ago, and NOW I see that there is an introduction thread. Well, timing's everything. You can call me Cherry, and my tulpa Crystal. We're working on her voice, and narration is all I do as 'passive forcing'.

I created Crystal because I was lonely and rather angry at life (as we've all been sometime), and now she's basically a friend to talk to when I'm feeling down or just anytime really.

Name: Crystal

Working on: Personality and Narration.

Week 1

Hello, I'm [REDACTED] and I'm here with my tulpa, Celly. We're emigrating from the tulpa subreddit after I started a pen-pal thread and was redirected here. After realizing that all the threads I was planning to make there were already present here, we decided to make the switch over.

We're hoping to stay a while, if you'll have us.

Tulpa

~~~

Celly(vocal)

Hello everyone ! Another brony obnoxious pony fanboy here !

So, I'm Akihiro and I discovered the tulpa thing on mlpforums...

I thought it was crazy and all, but then I thought the experience would be more than interesting.

I'm french, so don't expect a perfect english from me...

Anyway, I'm just getting started. So... I'll see where this is going.

I'm a rhythm game addict (DDR and stuff like beatmaniaIIDX...), but I think I'll have to leave those a bit, as I constanly have at least five hardcore/techno tunes in my head, and it is a bit hard to focus when your mind goes nuts.

(Tried to sketch wonderland last night, it ended up in an horrible mess and insomnia.... I'll do some meditation and concentration exercise before doing anything else in here...)

I hope I (we ?) will enjoy our stay here. It tulpa happens, it will be the best thing that happened of my life. :O

Tulpas :

--> Name : Lavande

--> Form : Light purple male pegasus with turquoise eyes.

--> Progress : Visualization, Narration

The name's [Last Name Redacted]. Elijah [Last Name Redacted]. I found this site while bored in an introductory computers class. I go to a community college, which is where the class took place, and yes, I am 14. And community colleges are actually harder to get into than they are made out to. Well, actually, getting enrolled is easy as [expletive deleted], but getting a good GPA, is pretty dang hard.

But yeah. I learned about tulpae in June. Stumbled on the site in August, joined in September, really became active a couple days ago. Life's story right there, in a nutshell.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Hi all.

I'm from Australia, and about to begin uni early next year. I'm into maths, music, French, reading, and computers. I began work on my tulpa about a fortnight ago, and I'm fairly sure we've reached vocalisation. I discovered tulpa.info on Reddit, and lurked a couple days before signing up. Definitely not an MLP fan, but I do like Adventure Time, so I can't be too critical.

I hope to get to know a bunch of you people, seems like a nice community.

Hey everyone.

I've been in the IRC for the last few days. I found out about tulpa through reddit. I've been interested for years in lucid dreaming and self-hypnosis, so creating a tulpa seemed like the next logical step. Since reading about tulpa some time last week, I've already started forming one (as a side note, three days seems like forever for activation). I'm a sophmore at a local university, studying in the field of computer engineering. My goal is to get into the game design masters program here. I'm bilingual, English and Spanish, and enjoy reading, writing, composing and listening to music, as well as good ol' video games.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better.

Tulpa: Alyson

Form: Human Female, slender body, Auburn hair, Emerald green eyes.

Tulpa: Lillian

Form: Human Female, slender, blonde, dark blue eyes

My account just activated, so I thought I'd say hi.

I read about tulpas a while ago, but until just a few weeks ago I never took them seriously. I've got really bad social anxieties, so aside from the obvious coolness of having a tulpa, I thought having someone around I could trust completely all the time might help. I've been lurking here for a while, and the whole community seems pretty interesting. I'm glad I can be a part of it.:)

I made a thread last night, but didn't introduce myself...

Hello everyone! I learned of the tulpa phenomenon about 2 weeks ago on reddit; I was reading some thread, and a 'Kayleigh' replied and linked to /r/tulpas. Needless to say, I was immediately fascinated. So, I read all I could, and about a week ago, started work on Lyrra[LIH-ruh]. (I noticed that there's a 'Lyra' here as well... Complete coincidence.)

Tulpae:

Lyrra

Human female, red eyes, long silver hair w/ black highlights

Imposition, Possession/Switching

December 2012

O

Black humanoid, glowing white eyes; large, black wolf, same eyes; human male, black eyes, silver hair.

Imposition, Mindvoice

6/18/2013

Hello. My name is Kevin and I am 52 years old. I live in Australia. I have had tulpa for a long time. Only my brother knows I have tulpa.

I've been married for 26 years and we have one son (who has left home to live with his fiance). I'm reasonably happy most of the time.

Education: B.Bus.(IT) 1986, B.A.(English Film) 1987;

Uncompleted: B.Sci.Ed.(1 year), B.Sci.(1 year), B.D.(1 year).

I am, by training, a Systems Analyst and a filmmaker. In my career I've been involved in many projects aimed at improving the safety of everyone.

I'm a christian, and a scientist. I attribute any success I have had to the Lord of Heaven.

Humans:

Kevin - Original Host's male side.

Form: Human. Occasionally wears a long, deep-purple, european, traveling cape (for formal occasions).

Personality: Calm, kind, patient, harmless, lazy, makes terrible puns.

Sentience: Human.

Working on: Experimentation with tulpa Nobillis.

Notes: Not active when Kerin is. Types by switching (not proxied). When switched-out is usually asleep. Usually only switched in for work.

Kerin - Original Host's female side.

Age: Began in 1970. Created by Tibetan tulpas' creation methods (meditation, hypnosis, concentration, fork).

Form: Human. Appears in wonderland as in first attached picture (see below).

Personality: Nervous, occasionally paranoid.

Sentience: Now accepts that she is Human, but started as a tulpa (well, that's what she remembers).

Notes: Not active when Kevin is. Types by switching (not proxied). Most IRL things Kerin handles. Probably spent the most time switched.

Survey: http://pastebin.com/SCNvVBz0

Tulpas:

Tulpa: Nobillis- A new tulpa I'm experimenting with. Intended to be spokesmare for the older tulpas.

Form: Currently Octavia , but changes depending on her mood.

Sentience: Mare (i.e. adult). Types by possession (not proxied).

Working on: Visualization and Personality.

The three brothers, based on my OC Aristobleus - who, due to an accident, there are always three of.

Tulpa: Watchdog 3- somewhat like "Doctor Moon" from Doctor Who.

Age: Began in 1985. Created by Tibetan tulpas' creation methods (meditation, hypnosis, concentration, fork).

Form: Humanoid. Appears in wonderland as Star Swirl the Bearded , but in green.

Sentience: Human. Types by switching (not proxied).

Tulpa: Watchdog 2- Co-driver.

Age: Began in 1981. Created by Tibetan tulpas' creation methods (meditation, hypnosis, concentration, fork).

Form: Humanoid. Appears in wonderland as Star Swirl the Bearded .

Sentience: Yes. Drives car by switching.

Working on: Sanity-checker for Kerin.

Tulpa: Watchdog 1- Driver.

Age: Began in 1981. Created by Tibetan tulpas' creation methods (meditation, hypnosis, concentration, fork).

Form: Humanoid. Appears in wonderland as Star Swirl the Bearded , but in red.

Sentience: Yes. Drives car by switching.

Working on: Sanity-checker for Kerin.

2007546953_fluttershycommisionbyJohnFouchesmall.thumb.jpg.b349c92a2c35b7b4c57ae738287e872a.jpg

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.