Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Well it seems we have people of all ages here.

Another brony here(big surprise) from /mlp/

13 years old, apparently the youngest.

In case you haven't watched startrek:tng, "jean-luc" is pronounced John-Luke

V click below! V

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, My account just activated so I thought I would drop in and say "hello, I'm magic and i'm here with my two tulpa's". I've known about tulpa's for a while(Lurking) and i'm working on two tulpa's now(the seccond one was a complete suprise).

I hope things go well here, you guys seem like a nice community.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

Yet another ponybro. Learned about tulpa from /mlp/. Being a Dashfag I will be trying to hallucinate and be host to a Rainbow Dash tulpa. :cool: Had I learned of tulpa before my infatuation with miniature equines I would be making a Suiseiseki tulpa です, but very likely I will make a second Suiseiseki tulpa later です.

>inb4 v_v tulpa based off of existing characters

>inb5 that's not how you spell X pony

>inb6 greentext arrows off of 4chan

>inb7 that isn't the olive color used on 4chan

Conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency

I'm a conscious dreamer

Therefore I can be treasurer to my own currency

I can be the mind controller

I first learned about tulpas on /x/, and heard of this particular site from the tulpas subreddit. I've started creating a pony tulpa named Sorbet to help me out with my PTSD symptoms. Hopefully everything works out well :3

I'm 34, so its great to see there is a good spread of ages here. Nice to meet all of you!

I was originally sanctum-eos on this board, but all of a sudden I couldn't log in even if I reset my password so yeah.

My tulpa is Lucy from Elfen Lied, and I've used lots of hallucinogens to help impose her into my reality.

Parapsych, n shit

Hello all.

My name is Joe (I despise my name). I'm 15 and live in London. I'm currently doing GCSEs and not much else with my life.

I'm a brony, massive anime fan (no not just Naruto and Dragon Ball (although the idea Jim Sterling had for a live show sounds good...)). I love music, primarily rock, metal, electro, progressive house and some dubstep. I do some coding and hacking. I used to be a massive gamer, but now I mostly play Starcraft II, League of Legends, DotA 2 and World of Warcraft.

I had an interest in tulpas and I was just chatting to someone online, and they gave me the link to here.

That's pretty much it, nice to meet all of ya.

"The oldest and Strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Salut. My name isn't really important. I'm over eighteen and that's all I'll say. I am a very paranoid person to the point of sleeping with a knife under my pillow on the rare occasion that I can sleep. I am a musician, and I play guitar, bass, ukelele, violin, piano, and the bongos on occasion. I learned about tulpa at about 14. I started reading about psychic soldiers used by the U.S. military for use in a short story, and then later decided to start looking more into psychic abilities. I found a small website called psipog and started practicing the techniques I found there. One of those techniques was the creation of psychic constructs, or what we would call servitors. I then started to question whether or not they could gain sentience, and that's when I found out about tulpas. I studied the techniques used to make them, but at the time it was still seen as a bad thing along the lines of 'demon' and 'poltergeist' so I never made one. Then a few years later I went onto /x/ as my 3 am boredom often does, and it was there that I found more info and less demon talk. So, as any rational person would do, I dropped acid and tried to do it. Unfortunately, either the process went faster than it should or I was on better acid than I thought, but either way, after about five hours I had seven voices in my head all conversing at once. So I killed them all. Then a year later I tried again. More bad stuff do to the fact that I had an abusive step father and had nothing but fear in my mind, so I killed it again. Then two years later, I found a link on /x/ to this site, then I came here, then I saw all the ponies and wanted to leave. But I didn't, and now I have three voices in my head not counting my own. And they all like to put french fries or chips in their hamburgers or sandwiches.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

\o Hai everyone

I'm Hamcha, even though some people call me "Alessandro" (maybe it's because it's my first name, who knows).

I'm 19 and I'm a kinda-student at University (for now).

I've been tulpamancing for.. eight days? Give or take a day..

I like programming, game development and other things that are nerdy even for the nerdiest, like trying to get into the demoscene and whatnot.

I'm also a brony, but meh..

I'm going to write here something about Aeris, my tulpa, since I don't feel like creating a progress report thread that will likely die the second day.

She's a human girl, almost-fluent speaker and it's the craziest tulpa I've ever could get.