Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

So many new people, this is great. Also so many topics to respond to; I wake up and it takes me an hour to get through everything.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allow me to jump into the bandwagon. Found out about Tulpae a few days ago and spent all of my afternoons doing avid research on this mysterious subject of ours.

I honestly don't know how much I'll be posting; many of my questions have been answered through the guides and through this wonderful little community. I do hope, however, that my endeavors here will lead to me helping myself and possibly helping others!

pwr2dappl

I give a 110% when it comes to helping my community even though I occasionally associate with some less than reputable characters.

Tulpa name: Hawkings

Form: Pegasus

Hey all, finally decided to finally start posting now that I've made some real progress with Linda. I've been working on her (primarily personality and narration) since late April. Sentience and semi-consistent emotional response have already been achieved and I have noticed what seem to be attempts at vocalization this past week. I haven't done any sort of visualization work yet, though I'll probably start practicing soon. I was set on a heavily modified version of Luna's original form for a while, but a more humanoid form has been looking more appealing as of late (it's her decision in the end, of course). While rather limited in the help I can provide at the moment, I look forward to learning and suggesting new methods of tulpaforcing, as well as participating in research when Linda and I have gotten far enough along.

Hello and welcome! (Even if you've probably been here for a larger amount of time than me)

It's nice to see more people participating by posting their experiences and thoughts in the forum!

Enjoy your stay!

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Hey there, everybody. I'm an 18-year-old from Germany and I found out about the Tulpa phenomenon on /jp/ about 2 months ago, but only recently started working on my own Tulpa. Until then, I was just passively sucking up information on the topic as I came across it. I never really participated in the IRC or the /mlp/ threads, because I either heard and/or witnessed terrible things about them, but this forum seems fine enough. I'm currently ~37 hours in the creation process, having "finished" the basics of personality and visualization, so I'm working on touch now. I guess the hardest part is already behind me. My Tulpa is a humanoid female (I'm male, by the way. #wow #whoa) I tentatively call Valerie. Her appearance was supposed to be based on Saber from the VN Fate/Stay Night (No, I am not visualizing my tulpa in chinese cartoon style), but there's been so much deviation already, she's almost unrecognizable except for the blonde hair. Her personality was something completely original to begin with, so no worries about that. Her purpose is to be a lifelong companion, or, if I'm feeling especially sappy, soulmate. Her secondary purpose, if I can trust the accounts of people who claim to have achieved a similar effect, is... pain relief. I don't know if she's sentient yet, but I'm sure I can feel some strong emotional surges once in a while. Anyway, I'm shyer on the internet than IRL, but I'll try to post something constructive once in a while.

Sounds good so far. I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Did/do you use my tones, by the way? I have to ask.

In fact, I do. It's kind of hard to avoid them if you advise people to use them every second post. Not to say they didn't help me, on the contrary. They really help keeping out all sorts of mental noise.

Yey more people, welcome! You seem to have some nice progress there, just remember to narrate and there can never be enough personality to develop.

Also, no need to be shy! Do not be afraid to ask and/or participate aswell.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

In fact, I do. It's kind of hard to avoid them if you advise people to use them every second post.
I like to ram them in peoples' asses.