Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

G+2 does have a slight more, unintentional-tulpa-related vibe to it, I do admit. But the name I wanted was G, the extra was because you have to have at least three characters to have a name at all. [G+2 is confusing! It's all more than one letter and confusing and sutffs :3, that's just me though.]

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you should ask an admin to change your name to G

I always thought it was because you had 2 tuppers.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest kingfisher

Greetings from the East!

I'm kingfisher, but most people IRL call me "M" or "Gem", even though I'm a straight male, which make Gem sound a little bit... odd. I got "kingfisher" as the word most relevant first and last name: my first name being connected to a certain character with "Fisher" as his last name, and my last name being closely related to the "kingfisher" species, which is common in Asia, the continent in which country I apparently live in.

I first discovered the term 'tulpa' from /mlp/ in late 2012, (yes, I watch ponies,) and being an introverted psychology student and all, I easily got hooked up on the subject.

I currently have a tulpa named Mia, who is still undergoing the creation stage.

I'm hiding my power level at the moment, due to the circumstances of living in a place filled with Roman Catholics and several other religious groups, and I also aim to avoid misunderstandings among common folk, caused by their ignorance and lack of education. Even the concept of psychology is unfamiliar to the lowly commoners-- and don't get me started on culture.

I feel like a lone hermit amidst a multitude of priests, templars and bloodsucking politicians.

Hello. I've been lurking for a little while, but I suppose I should post an introduction, hm?

My name is Ogilvy, and I'm... well, I'm a tulpa. I was created almost six years ago, somewhat by accident, and for the longest time my host and I had been unsure if anybody else out there was having similar experiences. We knew of the term 'tulpa', but for years had little success finding many mentions beyond that dubious David-Néel account. Discovering a whole community based on the concept now is incredible.

Hello! I'm Fancy! I'm a full-time college student, and I've been interested in tulpae for a while now, but I only just discovered this website a few nights ago. I'm very excited to learn more about tulpae and starting a lifetime adventure with a tulpa of my own. I probably won't be around the forums much, but you'll probably find me in the chats sometimes. So...yeah. uwu

Tulpa:

Technus--February 6, 2013 (working on narrating)

Hello, I'm Ash! :) I just discovered the concept of the tulpa last week and was very intrigued. I am 26 now, but when I was a teenager I had what I called "mindguys" that fit the definition. I'm hoping to bring them back around somehow, now that I know this is actually a thing other people do as well, and I can perhaps find a way in all this information here to do so.

As for stuff about me... hm... I like to write! Mostly short fiction, and mostly paranormal stuff with an angel/demon theme. I'm an obsessive reader and I really geek out over the social sciences and world religions (if you can consider religion something to be "geeked out" over) I also dwell in the fandoms of Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock, and will pounce at the slightest mention of them :D

So yeah, that's me. I know I make myself sound incredibly boring; it's a bad habit of mine ;)

Hello, I am Scout, I have been using this site for about two months now (total, not just after activating my account) and now decided to "introduce" myself for whatever reason (not like it will matter). I have know about the tulpa concept for quite some time now, and had my first tulpa about a year or two ago. Due to complications I got rid of it and lived a normal year or so until I noticed that the template for the tulpa had come back (not sure if it was ever gone). Now I am back into forcing, using my old methods, that is all for now.

I adore Classical music and literature. I am a fan of My Little Pony (Not a Brony) and will try to base one of my templates on a character that I like. Hobbies of mine include playing sports (will list later) and music (will list later). I am not sure what else to write; I do a rather horrible job describing myself and my interests (never can I remember all of them, even with memory-recalls). So yes, I shall be using this site, even if I cannot get help; it is better to be around people who are like you.

Need to Stay Awake.

you like mlp yet arent a brony......

What is your definition of a brony?

I would rather not say it here for I am not particularly fond of them. You may message me if you really want to hear my definition.

Need to Stay Awake.

you like mlp yet arent a brony......

What is your definition of a brony?

You could say that brony is to weeaboo like what a person who likes My Little Pony cartoon is to an anime fan. The level of obsession and spaghetti, basically.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)