Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi! I'm susurrus, or Manda if you want to use something besides a username. I'm 22, and completely new to the concept of a tulpa. I've known about it for a few months, but didn't actively research it until a couple weeks ago. I've just devoured articles about tulpas (tulpae? I don't know which is the better plural), seriously. Now I've decided to make one, since this isn't as bizarre as I originally thought it was. (Let's face it, I never thought it was that bizarre. :P)

As for me personally, I'm a college student, an avid lurker and reader, and nature lover. I'm trying to write more, since I like it, but doubt seems to be a poison. Still trying to write for pleasure, not just college credit. I'm super open-minded, though if that wasn't obvious I guess I wouldn't be here. Not sure what is important to put here. But, I look forward to getting to know y'all and developing my tulpa!

~Curiouser and curiouser~

Working on my first tulpa, Aetheros.

PROGRESS REPORT

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tulpae is the correct plural according to most.

unless you're pluralizing 'tupper' in which case 'tuppers' is correct.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

tulpae is the correct plural according to most.

unless you're pluralizing 'tupper' in which case 'tuppers' is correct.

Since when? I thought "tulpas" was the correct term

Both are common here. "Tulpae" was introduced by FAQ_Man when this community was new, as a small way to differentiate our scientific, psychological take on tulpae from the spiritual and magical connotations already attached to the idea.

"Tulpas" is older and is the standard plural outside this community.

can we agree that it's also the more correct one as well?

Both are common here. "Tulpae" was introduced by FAQ_Man when this community was new, as a small way to differentiate our scientific, psychological take on tulpae from the spiritual and magical connotations already attached to the idea.

"Tulpas" is older and is the standard plural outside this community.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Yay, welcome to the forums Susurrus and Feyx.

Feel free to conjure up a PR or get on the IRC if you want to.

Uh, I think that's it, everything else is pretty easy to find.

Good luck!

Oh, so there IS an intro thread! I can't believe I missed it! Hey everyone, I'm Matt, though on the internet I'm known by seven whole people as "Z-Byte." I've been looking at tulpas for at least two years now, idly trying to fashion one in my head while having sporadic spurts of deep focusing to help me along followed by long droughts of not doing anything due to stress-related reasons. I've finally decided to buckle my little boots down and put on my self-discipline cap to really kick this thing off!

And I happened to choose to do it during one of the most stressful times of my life: senior year of college, complete with a full-time job. SO, this is going to be fun!

I covered much of what I thought would make for an introduction in my Progress Thread, so give that a look-see if you're so inclined. From all the critters in my head, I wish you all good luck!

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

I'm Kit Kat. I'm new here, obviously. So, uh, hi. :D

If you want to know anything more then feel free to pm me or something. ^.^;

Tulpa: James

What is he: LittleBigPlanet 2 sack person

How far along is he: visualized, but that's about it.

Hi, im new too! Im Trickster...Yeah :D

*whistles*

[align=center]Tulpa form: Female Saber Tooth Cat

Tulpa name: Unknown

Where I'm at: Personality[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Well,hey everyone I'm InfamousScrewUp or Jordan...either works.

I have been wanting to get onto the forums for a little while now but due to other events I haven't had the time. Anyway I have a Fluttershy tulpa which I have had for 2 months now...she is so damn lovely I don't know why she doesn't get out more...well I'm here to help change that...anyway PM me or whatever if you want to know anything else about myself or flutters.

Hello everyone (I might as well formally introduce myself ;) )

I've started creating my rainbow dash-inspired tulpa about a month ago and things have been going pretty swimmingly.

(I know, yet another Rainbow Dash tupper...)

I'm an artist/programmer and am pretty content about things. Also I find all this tulpa stuff very fascinating.

I'm also in my senior year in high school so I guess I'm one of the more young members of the community (i think...).

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice