Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Anonymous

Well, I'm obviously new here, so Hi everybody!

I was introduced to tulpae by a friend of mine about two weeks ago, and i decidedto make one.

Her name is Lea (at least untill she changes it) and she is human.

I'm hoping to decide a form for her in a lucid dream as soon as I have one again, but I'm on a dry spell right now (I noticed at least another member that is on ld4all, too, so an extra friendly hi to you too, lucid dreamer ^^)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also in my senior year in high school so I guess I'm one of the more young members of the community (i think...).

Sadly, no. I think Allison is even still a middle schooler.

Guest Anonymous

I'm also in my senior year in high school so I guess I'm one of the more young members of the community (i think...).

I saw a poll about the age of members yesterday, you are in one of the biggest age groups (16-21 i think?)

I'm 15:p (16 in a week)

I saw a poll about the age of members yesterday, you are in one of the biggest age groups (16-21 i think?)

I'm 15:p (16 in a week)

Interesting, I thought up till now that most people here were from their late teens to late twenties.

(Can't believe I missed an age poll ... meh)

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

Hello, I guess I should introduce myself as well.

I'm Gin, I've been here for a week and half or so. I was introduced to this website about 2 weeks ago from some chatting buddies (that are in the process of creating their own tulpa). I recently made a tulpa, myself.

I'm 22 years old.

"The starting point is the utmost importance for everything, so trying to outdo oneself is just about right." - Anonymous

I'm Dessy and my tulpa is called Zealia, but you should probably call her Zee as she prefers it. I made her around July time before I knew what tulpas were, and have only recently(three weeks ago-ish) started to help her fluency and impose her.

She maybe was a little like a servitor before, I made her for a specific purpose back then, but now she's just a companion.

So, hi! :)

Guest Anonymous

Interesting, I thought up till now that most people here were from their late teens to late twenties.

(Can't believe I missed an age poll ... meh)

I can't find it, uff...

Anyway, if i remember correctly (Lea would be usefull in this case) the results were more or less as follows:

10% up to 15

a third 16-21

another third 22-30 (the 30 is pure speculation, i don't remember)

10-15% 31-49

rest 50+

actual results may vary ^^ please send me the link if you find it

Hey, I'm hypereddie10, and on IRC I go by ep42. My tulpa is named Amrin, I made him only a week ago but I have been narrating to him everyday since. I found out about this concept while I was lurking /mlp/ and I kept seeing a tulpa thread, so I decided to read up on what a tulpa was and here I am.

I'm 16, and I mostly spend my time programming and lurking. I dont post much on forums due to the fact that I dont talk much, but I'm going to try to be active here.

So ya..hi.

"A spark that does not kindle a fire is just a flash. It comes, it goes." -Sprocket

Hello everyone. I'm Saccharine, and my tulpa's Tahariel. Some of you already know me, as I hang out on irc quite often... I'm feeling very awkward writing this, so I'll be brief. I'm 24 and I'm a painter, I like to drink tea, sculpt, read, bake, learn new things and mother people to death.

Nice to meet you !

Hi! I'm ghostly [and I'm Sybil :D] we're long time lurkers around here so we thought we would finally say hello to all of you!

A bit about Sybil and myself, I'm 16, female, I love to write, paint, read and hang out with Sybil. [so I am also female in her late teens, dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin with freckles when I'm in my human form. Though when I am in my animal form, I am a black throated sparrow like the one in qhostly's avatar. I like to paint and go on adventures :3 ]

So that's all I guess!

Host: Qhostly

Tulpas: Sybil and Reece