Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm Shikyu. I've been on the IRC once and like to read all kinds of stuff you post on here and learn more about tulpas and your experiences. I plan to make a tulpa soon once my cold clears up >.

Aha! I found the intro thread!

Hello there, my name is Pax Lator. I've been lurking for the better part of last month now. Shortly after starting my tulpa, I swore to myself that I would not register until she became vocal. I broke my vow in favor of posting a wallpaper using the site's logo in the art thread. So, yeah.

Please note you run the risk of being an adorable technicolor equine for the rest of your days.

Hello! I'm Amanda, or AK, and I hail from the daemon community. I joined here because it's similar and y'all seem.pretty cool. :3

I'm 23 and live in Arizona in the USA. As my name suggests, I'm female. My daemon thoughtform is named Kouroh, and he takes the form of an Asian small-clawed otter. He came into being when I found www.daemonpage.com about 6 and a half years ago. He's verbally a level 3 thoughtform-- he has fluent conversations with me all the time. I do feel he's a touch different from the garden variety Tupperware in that he's very much a part of me; he doesn't have his own existence. He had access to my memories from his creation, and he is reliant upon me totally. He exists in relation to me, like the symbiotic daemons in His Dark Materials .

In any case, it's lovely to join this community as well with my Kouroh! We may add a daemian perspective to some discussions. In any case, I'm sure the visual forcing techniques will help me; I'm roundly terrible at visualizing my daemon.

Amanda- Host/human/original - 23 - female

Kouroh- Tulpa/daemon/secondary - came into existence 8-4-06 - male

Hello, my name is Ivan and If found this forum a year or so ago on Avalanche's thread from Dreamviews. Since then I have been reading around on and off. I don't really intend to make a tupper but I do like to read about people who do.

Also, my english may at times, be a bit off because english is not my first language.

" one could use Stages for determining the Tulpa's speech ability. These could for example be:

No - Does not speak.

Yes /This includes mind voice Stage 1 - Barely speaks or only speaks single words or very basic sentences. Stage 2 - Able to have conversations with host, uses basic vocabulary (think of a 10 year old) Stage 3 - Conversational abilities of an adult, sophisticated vocabulary, own style Stage 4 - Conversational abilities and/or active vocabulary surpass the host's capabilities" --from the survey

Amanda- Host/human/original - 23 - female

Kouroh- Tulpa/daemon/secondary - came into existence 8-4-06 - male

So, I finally got the permission to post on the forums, yay :P

Hi everyone, my name here is Feanor, I'm 24 years old and just started making a tulpa named Ilya. I already had prior experiences with wonderlands and non-sentient mind creations, but it's been a long time since I last worked on that before browsing the site and deciding to make a tulpa.

I think I'll make a thread on the 'progress report' subforum to keep track of my development, but either way, I try to be online on IRC as much as I can.

As with shalkek English isn't my first language, but I'm always trying to improve that :)

Comin' at ya LIVE from Igloo City, Canada, this is the Cal and Ana show, airing from 9AM to 10PM weekdays.

Joking aside, I'm Callisto, Cal if you want to shorten it up, and my under-construction tulpa, Anatolia, or Ana.

I'll probably lurk a bit more before I start posting, but I'm on the IRC almost every day.

Comin' at ya, high velocity, 900 rounds-per-minute.

[if you're hurting and need someone to listen, we're there. PM or get ahold of us or, preferably, IRC.]

Heyhey everyone! It took the waiting period long enough, but it looks like I can finally post here! I can't wait to meet everyone here in the community, and I intend to be VERY vocal on the forum.

A bit about myself? Well, as we get to know each other a bit more maybe I will share a bit more about me, but here are some basics. Tom isn't my real name, it is the name Vixen gave to me on account of all the cats I draw on my chemistry homework. It isn't that I like cats, it is just that I can't draw anything else good. I actually have a bit of a joke I play on myself were I draw "cat-ions" and-- Forget it.

ANYWHO my tulpa is Vixen. A lot of you might become a bit more familiar with her and her story as I share more and more on the forum and start posting my progress. She is fully sentient and the coolest, sweetest gal you will ever meet if you get the chance.

I am a bit of a geek and I have a fair amount of experience with anything pop culture gaming or internet related. My real forte and passion though that I normally don't get to indulge in is research into the metaphysical world and occultism, which is ultimately what brought me to this forum. The way I see it, there is always knowledge to be gained even in the most benign things!

I really hope to meet the lot of you soon and I hope we can become good friends!