Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Wormwood

Hey. I'm just your friendly neighborhood canadian! You can call me Wormwood, Decah, Samuel, or your almighty god and master.

Don't gotta tupla yet, but i got one in mind. Hopefully i can join the rest of you in the "in" club soon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey. I'm just your friendly neighborhood canadian! You can call me Wormwood, Decah, Samuel, or your almighty god and master.

Don't gotta tupla yet, but i got one in mind. Hopefully i can join the rest of you in the "in" club soon.

Hey, are you the wormwood from dreamviews?

Guest Wormwood

Hey, are you the wormwood from dreamviews?

no, sorry.

Hello everyone, looks like I can finally post on these forums. I look forward to interacting with this fascinating community, and in furthering my knowledge of tulpae.

A brief description of myself would be that I'm a Christian, a Brony (but no, I'm not making a pony tulpa, she's to be an Elf), a college student, and a gamer. I found out about this by accident and find the idea thrilling, and so have been working hard on making my first tulpa for about a week.

Hello everyone, looks like I can finally post on these forums. I look forward to interacting with this fascinating community, and in furthering my knowledge of tulpae.

A brief description of myself would be that I'm a Christian, a Brony (but no, I'm not making a pony tulpa, she's to be an Elf), a college student, and a gamer. I found out about this by accident and find the idea thrilling, and so have been working hard on making my first tulpa for about a week.

Wait, are you "a gamer" or "a person who plays video games"? There is a difference.

As I have finished my self imposed one month period of being a lurker, etiquette demands that I make an introduction.

I am Kyron The Wise (name based off of the centaur). I am a part of the INTP master race of wizards. I play way too many video games, write shitty fanfiction, watch a little girl's show about technicolor ponies, and aspire to live in my parent's basement after college.

Tulpa-wise, I am still working on my first, a OC pegasus named Libra.

Wait, are you "a gamer" or "a person who plays video games"? There is a difference.

Well, "gamer" is a rather subjective term, so I suppose it depends on who you ask. To some I would be, as I play games as my primary hobby, have taken a game design course in school in which I made my own game, have built my own gaming computer along with buying all three major consoles, and have been gaming since as long as I can remember.

However, I have missed some rather "crucial" games, such as The Legend of Zelda and Half Life. To some that would be enough to disqualify me as a true "gamer".

Wait, if there's something other than the multiple consciousnesses concept, what is it? Sorry, I don't know what your beliefs are that might be contrary to others'.

Wait, if there's something other than the multiple consciousnesses concept, what is it? Sorry, I don't know what your beliefs are that might be contrary to others'.

It being all just you.

You're just deluding yourself into thinking that there is another personality there.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."