Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I'd hate it if that's true.

To think I've spent hours for nothing...

Oh well, I think the same goes for you too blue sleeve. Where's the evidence that we're deluding ourselves? I'll believe what I want until there's proof. Considering how much Chloe means to me.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well, I think the same goes for you too blue sleeve. Where's the evidence that we're deluding ourselves? I'll believe what I want until there's proof. Considering how much Chloe means to me.

The way to look at it is: Who gives a shit?

She is what she is, to you.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

True that.

But another point is, unless he also gives evidence, he's not so different to the person who believed in the multiple personality concept. Neither sides actually gave solid proof.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

True that.

But another point is, unless he also gives evidence, he's not so different to the person who believed in the multiple personality concept. Neither sides actually gave solid proof.

The effect is the same to the host, so what difference does it make?

I'd love to see anyone try giving solid proof about this shit. But right now, as far as I'm concerned, when a thing tells me they can think for themselves, I'll believe them. Because hey, I only got your word that you can do that too, just like I got a tupper's. There's not much of a difference there and I can't prove anything. What if I really am the only person who is an actual person in this world. Can't prove or disprove that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, being unable to find an introductions board, I'm posting here. My name is Starstruck, some of you may or may not remember me from last year. I had an account here, but somehow lost it and only now have gotten it back.

Anyway, I've been going at the tulpa business and blogging for over a year now, pretty satisfied thus far with my results and all that. Dane was a good friend of mine who I still talk to on occasion, and I don't really understand the bashing of his guides these days, but oh well. I generally try and stay out of the community, especially when it started to get really large. Well, just saying hello, feel free to ask me things, myself and Lucy would love the opportunity to help any people who need it.

Take care!

Hello! My name is Starstruck, some of you may or may not remember me from last year. I had an account here, but somehow lost it and only now have gotten it back.

Anyway, I've been going at the tulpa business and blogging for over a year now, pretty satisfied thus far with my results and all that. Dane was a good friend of mine who I still talk to on occasion, and I don't really understand the bashing of his guides these days, but oh well. I generally try and stay out of the community, especially when it started to get really large. Well, just saying hello, feel free to ask me things, myself and Lucy would love the opportunity to help any people who need it.

Take care!