Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings everyone.

I discovered this site from an /mlp/ thread one day and decided to take the plunge.

I will be working on a Female Tulpa named Matilda over the coming summer months and am looking forward to the help I can give or receive.

Guest angaroo

Greetings and salutations comrades.

My name is angaroo ('Roo' for short) and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I have a tulpa named Aria who I've had for awhile now and I just now decided to join this community. I'm currently working on a sort of small biography/autobiography about our general information if anyone is interested. Thanks and we'll see you all around the forums.

-angaroo & Aria

Hiya, i'm rather new to this tulpa business but have done lots of reading by now and am kinda tired of lurking :3

I decided to create my tulpa, Leo, because the idea of it was fascinating and exciting to me. I already talked to my self a lot prior to learning about this,and i'm completely alone pretty often. I mind as well have someone to talk to (not that Leo is a replacement or anything for genuine human contact). I've only been working with Leo for about 2 or 3 weeks. He's not too vocal yet, but he's definitely progressing and has replied (or at least i think so) on occasion. His form is a winged white tiger with green eyes.

Like a lot of people here, I also discovered the tulpa phenomenon from a MLP thread. And as much as i love ponies, I've always fantasized about winged tigers so i decided on that form instead. (nothing wrong with pony tulpas, but i think it would get a bit old after a while)

avatar credit from: grouchywolfpup on deviantart :3

Hello, there.

I'm Remnant Drive, though "Remmy" has started to become my nickname (my fault). First name is Constantin.

Yes, I am a brony. No, I won't be all up in your face about it. No, I'm not going to have a pre-existing character as my Tulpa. Yes, she's still a pony. No, no sexytimes whatsoever. Yes, I'm serious.

Tulpa: Evening Star

Progress: Trying to unclog my ears and hear her.

Form: White-furred unicorn mare, deep greenish mane with gold highlights, gold eyes. No cutie mark.

Pleeb's Tulpa Rant - In Convenient Readable Format

No, no sexytimes whatsoever

You'd be surprised; even if you don't plan on it, it tends to happen.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Mr_Jared here, and i'm a person, I think. Discovered this through a good friend of mine on /mlp/, not the thread itself. I started this maddness 6 months ago, started really puting a and b together and powering through it about 4 months, the 2 months being reading up and getting the ducks in the rows. Nowadays i keep trying tos tick with the rythym and such, but its getting weird. blah blah blah I keep forcing and try to stay on top of it, but life and crap keeps getting in the way, what with graduation and such. I can say ive enjoyed this ride, and i want to keep on the rails more untill i finish this...

Now with 20% more mudkips!