Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, guys, my name is Sifly, some of you may know me from Irc, though my forum account got activated a few days ago. I started making my Tulpa on may 1st and I think I've made a great amount of progress.

I also have a progress report, so if any of you want to read my progress, feel free.

Aria : Created May 1st

Well, you're in middle school, of course....

NO.

Just because someone is in middle school doesn't inherently mean they are different in any way. I've seen plenty of 40-year olds who were very immature at times and I've seen plenty of people younger than me be quite smarter and more polite.

Yes I have a different point of view, but it's because I'm a different person, not because I'm in middle school.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Sweet Jesus, you're in Middle School?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yes, and if you read the post you'll notice the whole point was to say you shouldn't think of me differently just because of it.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Salutations, various forum members.

I was introduced to this forum just over a week ago when I stumbled upon a video after idly plugging some odd, but familiar, keywords into Google. Although I was startled that the video was precisely about a phenomenon I'd experienced more-or-less accidentally for the last few years, I thought the brony aspect (amongst other things) was tongue-in-cheek. I'm still confused.

Anyway, I'll eventually be subjecting the board—or bored—to my personal account of a tulpa gone rogue, and illustrate the risks of chronic tulpabating. Until then, I'll just make time in my chaotic schedule for garrulous discussion and wanton commentary.

Fare thee well, phantom-forgers.

<3

Well, you're interesting, and make for an enjoyable read. Stick around.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

NO.

Just because someone is in middle school doesn't inherently mean they are different in any way. I've seen plenty of 40-year olds who were very immature at times and I've seen plenty of people younger than me be quite smarter and more polite.

Yes I have a different point of view, but it's because I'm a different person, not because I'm in middle school.

Very maturely said. I have to say Ive met immature 50 years olds. Maturity isnt based on age

Anyway, I'll eventually be subjecting the board—or bored—to my personal account of a tulpa gone rogue, and illustrate the risks of chronic tulpabating. Until then, I'll just make time in my chaotic schedule for garrulous discussion and wanton commentary.

Fare thee well, phantom-forgers.

<3

Greetings.. I'd love to hear about how your Tulpa ended up going rouge and what you did about that. (Ive read quite a few such stories in occultic books but none here).

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition