Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all! My name is Kelsey and my tulpa's name is Parker. (For now at least.) She's a human with blue hair and red eyes. (She used to have red hair and green eyes) She isn't vocal yeat but she has said some things, and can nod and shrug. If you want to see our progress check out our tumblr: http://parkerthetulpa.tumblr.com/

How I got into tulpas on the other hand, was all Reddit's fault. I saw the word on a /r/nosleep story and looked it up. I'm so glad that I did!

Pleased to meet you all!

Tulpa Info:

Name: Parker

"Born": May 10, 2013

Description:

Female, Blue hair, Red eyes, cute round face, green shirt, black bottoms (pants, skirt, shorts), usually shoeless sometimes wears black sneakers

(she used to have red hair, big green eyes and freckles)

Working on: Vocalization

Hey. My name is Gabi, and my tulpa's name is 16-Volte. We've been lurking around the site up until this point. He's vocal and fluent, and we are working on imposition. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

I'm 13 years old going on 14, 16-Volte has been around for 3 and a half months, and I heard about tulpae from a friend.

16-Volte is a human, based on a character from a video game my friend never ended up making. He's got blonde hair, green eyes, and is covered in freckles. I don't have a decent picture of him yet but you can look to my avatar.

Call me Gabi. Tulpamancer since February 16th, 2013. reddeadrebel on the IRC.

Call me 16-Volte. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride!

Message me on tumblr!

Interesting name. Where'd it come from?

If you're talking about 16-Volte, which I assume you are, I honestly do not know. My friend made him up for a video game. I think it was supposed to sound steampunk.

Call me Gabi. Tulpamancer since February 16th, 2013. reddeadrebel on the IRC.

Call me 16-Volte. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride!

Message me on tumblr!

Might as well introduce myself!

Hi! I'm Arawn and I found out about tulpa from a friend about a month or two back (zie actually linked to FAQ_Man's guide and the main page as well). I decided to do some more research on the phenomena and to just see what came up. I toyed with the idea of working on a tulpa, but I wanted to make sure that I first had the time for it and that it would be something I could handle. So, I waited on this for about a month and only started to work on/with Quill a few days back so everything's in the beginning stages.

~ Arawn

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

Guest AviatorRaven

Hello! I'm new here. I am AviatorRaven, the concept of tulpas is fairly new to me, though I have had an imaginary friend for most of my life, who began taking the form of fluttershy a few months ago, and after discovering tulpas and working with her for a while she is now sentient.

Hello, Torchblind and Kaje here. I've been forcing for roughly three months while occasionally visiting the IRC, but only now joined the forums.

// Kaje:

// Hello, nice to meet you all!

Kaje, male earth pony

Vocal, partially imposed, somewhat parallel

Started forcing on the 15th of February 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Ror. I've been interested in the tulpa concept for a while and decided to try my hand at it. So far, the experience as been a positive one. I mostly lurk, but I might post once in a while if I have something interesting to say.

I am Allan, also called Tedective. My tulpa is Alice, also called Alice. I was incredibly lazy the whole time forcing and probably got 12 hours of active forcing done in a time span of 8 months. She's sentient, can possess, and has said 6 audible words thus far. We still made progress. She has friends on the IRC chat because I would rather spend time chatting than actually force. Just wanted to add to the 58 pages of intros.