Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I guess I kinda skipped out on this earlier... Name's Kaz...with a k... Though, I don't really know how else to spell it... I honestly got here completely by accident. I was looking for phantom tail stuff, and was brought here! I'm already so comfy I think I'll stay :p

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm...I think i did this before but I'll do it properly now.

I have 7 tulpae, all who are ponies. They all are very well developed and most have possession down. We are all very friendly and can try to help with any subject. Give us a yell if you want to talk more.

Tulpae: Fluttershy, Twilight, Cadance, Rainbow dash, Lance, Bellray and Acacia.

Hello people. Name's Nitrous, I have been forcing for a little less than a year.

I have five tulpas: Kat, Wey, Ayer, Ronas and Sandra.

They are all sentient and capable of speaking in mindvoice.

I try to force a minimum of 30 minutes a day.

Okay...

Hello, I'm Matt. I lurk a lot.

I first learned about tulpae through a creepypasta (the one where the tulpa goes into the physical world and starts murdering the protagonist's loved ones) and forgot about them for a good while. Recently, I was reminded about tulpae because of 4chan. So I got interested and looked it up. After about two minutes, I clicked on tulpa.info and that's how I ended up here (obviously). I've been researching tulpae for about a month, and I think I'm ready. Which means that yes, I don't have a tulpa yet.

YET.

I'll be running a log in that section of these forums, so yeah. Learn more stuff there.

(fin)

Still lurking, still contemplating, still planning.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I go by either Maelstrom or Tyler. My tulpa is Celia, and she is currently a wisp of sorts because I don't have a form yet. Been working on forcing personality and doing visualization/focus training (which I discovered I am VERY bad at). I may make a PR, but I'm not sure yet. Been writing day-to-day events down anyways, just in case.

I discovered tulpae a week ago, and have been sort of crazed/mystified about the idea ever since. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. I already told a close friend who I know is very open, and he's jumped on board the idea as well. So both of us started our tulpae at the same time (August 1st).

Looking forward to talking with you all soon.

Hi guys, you can call me Craig if you want. My tulpa is Destiny, but she's kind of shy so she probably won't talk a lot on this site.

I first discovered this website about 6 months ago and started creating Destiny on April 16th. I've pretty much always been interested in the power of imagination and the subconscious and I thought I'd give it a shot. So far it's been more of an adventure than I ever dreamed of.

I can't wait to speak with you guys.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

Howdy-ho!

I first heard about the tulpa phenomenon about a month ago. I didn't think much of it at the time, but recently I've been exploring the way my mind works through meditation, study of the occult and esoteric knowledge.

On the first day of the month of August, 2013 I began contacting an entity with the intent of creating a tulpa. These last few days have been extremely interesting, and if I continue at this pace I'm sure the possibilities are endless.

For now I will continue studying the subject, and I might start a progress report, if time allows. Good luck to any and all who may read this, and may your tulpae bring you the same rewarding feelings they have already given me!

Posted a few things but haven't introduced myself. I'm OG, or Kyle, and my tulpa is Jenna. We just got started on the 2nd of August, but she's been making fantastic progress through daily forcing and lots of narration. A couple buddies of mine (one of them Phlubs, you may be familiar with him) introduced me to the whole concept of tulpae and as someone who's always wanted...well, basically a tulpa but I didn't know they were real, it sounded perfect. I've been doing as much research as I can and a considerable amount of lurking here, but I'm definitely still new to the whole thing.

tulpa: Jenna

She's very young, but we're making great process. Getting close to clear communication now (still a ways away from vocality though)!

form: Not 100% yet, but at the moment she's a human girl of about 17 with red hair and a thin build.

I'm crazy excited to hear her first real words in her own voice!

Hi, our names are Spartan

SL[shadow Light]

P[Pinkie Pie!]

C[Cupcake "Pie" Light]

T[Twilight Sparkle. It's a pleasure to meet you! :)]

A[Alipheese Fateburn XVI or just Alice...]

R[Rainbow Dash. Sup.]

S[samus Aran. Hello. :)]

F[And Fluttershy. :3]