Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Indeed, making a tulpa would most likely be closest to DDNOS, except the definition of DDNOS specifically excludes "shamanistic and meditation practices". Making a tulpa is excluded on both counts (origins in Tibetan meditation).

w00t! We aren't actually crazy! Actually I don't know if that disappoints me, lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Well that extra little bit in the definition was added only a few years back if I'm right.

But yeah, we're not crazy (as long as it doesn't interfere with your normal life).

Guess I can leave something in here... Hey all, I'm Stryke. Been working on my tulpa Thunderfall for about four months now after discovering the concept through a friend of mine (dude has six now O_O) Been going pretty well so far, though I only have him to judge myself by, and he's VERY advanced. So I figured I should poke around here a little bit, to get a feel for other people's methods and experiences, and so if I come up with any questions or concerns I can get some different opinions and hopefully enrich the experience for both of us

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

I guess I can post here! You can call me Glimmer. I'm here with Spyro. (Yeah, the Dragon.) He was an accidental tulpa that I created way back in middle school out of loneliness and desperation for someone to look up to, talk to, etc. I forgot about him for a few years, but I'm going through a rough patch in my life right now, so I thought bringing him back could help. He's an excellent motivator and companion. I'm not sure how much I can participate since I'm not "forcing", nor do I intend to make a different tulpa, but here I am! Trying to find some answers and guidance about where the heck to go from here.

I feel like an idiot...been searching for a place to post an introduction for days now >.<

I only became aware of this thread right now and I have been here for about two and a half month's so if anyone's a complete idiot here I am more than most.

Anyway I am Nile my tulpa's name is Raziel probably a lot this community probably already know's me.

I found this thread five month's ago when looking up the tulpa creepypasta and thought the very concept of a tulpa would be brilliant seeing as I always wanted brother that would actually attempt to talk to me.Which lead to a very irresponsible step in creating a tulpa with little or no consent to anyone.Don't get me wrong I don't regret creating Raz but I was utter idiot for doing so.

Raziel is a sound lad that can be a bit aggressive and incompetent at times during his mood swing's but is very understanding and kind aside from that and is always pushing me to try new thing's.He is currently working on possession with me with a single goal of becoming in around in the same boat as the host.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

I'm not exactly new to tulpa.info and at the same time I am

I use to come on the IRC earlier this year as Eragon[Arya] and at the same time started tulpaforcing, I had gotten to the point of getting an emotional response before various situations caused me to lose the time to tulpaforce, and at the time being unaware of passive forcing I just stopped forcing and stopped coming here.

Anyway now I have the time for both, and do both.

so hi

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Hello everyone, allow myself to, introduce... myself. My name is Darkstar or Adam if you prefer. After lurking, reading guides and starting the creation process around a month ago, I thought it time that I join the online community. So here I am, eagerly descending into the unknown.

Hello everyone, allow myself to, introduce... myself. My name is Darkstar or Adam if you prefer. After lurking, reading guides and starting the creation process around a month ago, I thought it time that I join the online community. So here I am, eagerly descending into the unknown.

+1 for the WoW picture

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the community has grown in size, we see the return of the board for new members which had existed at the start of the site.

This had been merged with the General Discussion board, "until there is more population." Well, the community has indeed grown. So the Mass Intro' Thread will return to the "New" board (where it came from originally), and the Mass Leaving thread will be split out into Off Topic.

Please be patient, there's hundreds of posts, it will take me a while to sort through them all.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.