Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi .info,

I've been lurking here ever since I found out about tulpas in February. It‘s time to get involved.

I’m interested in all topics in any way related to the human mind. Science, philosophy and religion have always been my thing, so I may sometimes draw inspiration from Christian or eastern practices. I'm not for metaphysics, but it is the experience that matters.

I think I understand this phenomenon a little differently, as I disagree with some aspects of the common method of tulpa creation we have here. I'll do my research and possibly make guides if I'm right.

I currently don't have any tulpas. The two ideas that I have in mind are still tens/hundreds hours of forcing away from being able to talk or anything like that. It's been mostly theory for me so far. Hopefully this will change.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening, my name is Zharetmal, or Dan, whichever you want.

I've heard about tulpae for a long while now, but finally decided to see what they were today, and my god they sound interesting, so i found this forum/website and am starting the long path of research to find out all about tulpae, I look forward to talking with you all.

Well hi everybody, I'm Velvet. I started out lurking r/tulpas (and recognize a few names from there, hi Kerin/Nobilis/Kevin/watchdogs/etc!) and moved to reading all of the guides and eventually checking out these forums. I'm not going to lie, I'm still really skeptical. That said, I don't see any point to proceeding ahead with tulpa-forcing as an experiment while treating y'all like crazies, so for the sake of argument I will respect and acknowledge your tulpas' existence and keep my own doubts to myself since they cannot really be proven or disproven through discussion. I'm agnostic and very scientifically minded (I study in the field of psychology, which might be why I find the concept of tulpas so interesting), but I do try to respect all religions and spiritual perspectives even when I don't understand them.

I have recently started forcing my tulpa Baron, but I will reserve those details for my blog posts.

After nearly a year, I make my (not so glorious) return! After some harsh times occurring most of the year (2013 has not been a good year...), my tulpaforcing has waned to nothingness... After a prelim reboot a few weeks ago I felt bad when I could not bring Koharu forth. It was like losing a friend... So, with renewed vigor and determination, my Tulpaforcing days have returned!

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Well hi everybody, I'm Velvet. I started out lurking r/tulpas (and recognize a few names from there, hi Kerin/Nobilis/Kevin/watchdogs/etc!) and moved to reading all of the guides and eventually checking out these forums.

Welcome to the community Velvet. Please call on me (or any of the staff) if you need help, assistance (or just someone to say "hi" to).

After nearly a year, I make my ... return!

Welcome back! I've moved your post here for two reasons:

1. I only just finished migrating this to the new Forum structure,
  2. I though' it would be good to put it into a "sticky" so it won't be lost in an avalanche of new posts (should that happen).

I hope that's o.k. (If not, let me know and I'll put it back exactly as it was).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

The Nagus thanks you for the kind move. That'll be 5 slips of gold pressed latinum.

But in all seriousness, thank you.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Hello, I'm OrganicBamboo, I am super excited to start the creation process. I've been looking into tulpas, and a bunch of the guides everywhere for some time; unable to wait I wanted to be apart of a community where I could learn more. So here I am!