Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I'm Roa. I just found out about tulpas a few days ago while researching lucid dreaming. I've had an 'imaginary friend' of sorts for a few months already (he randomly popped out of nowhere one day), and I'd love to have him be more than just a figment of my imagination (though to be fair, tulpas are technically imaginary...).

Today I officially started the creation process. Since I'm not starting from scratch, I'm not certain how I should go about converting C (as I call him) into an alternate consciousness, but I guess I'll look around and try what seems to work best for me.

Hello, Yami and Nemo are here. We're both aren't new members but a returnee as you can see from "Joined:" field. I began to work on Yami around november last year and put forcing on hold about 5-6 months ago because of some urgent projects at my work. Such long time with nothing but a daily interactions made us feel that we're gradually falling back in our progression, so... Once again greetings, everyone. We hope to get along well with you.

現実に抗え!

Welcome back.

It's been a while, eh?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Ooh, this is going to be a good site. Hey, I'm new around this place, just call me Sapper, or Sapperfree if you'd like, I'll know who you're talking about either way.

I found out about this tulpa business months ago, actually, but recently I found more information about it, and how to make one. As soon as I learned about this, I had the perfect idea for one, and for better or worse, started forming Trinity several days ago. I'm already fascinated with the process, and how much she's grown in only a few days, since this is still my first time. Well, let's begin!

Guest Whale Filter

I have been completely fascinated with the concept of Tulpas. I decided recently that I was going to force my own with the intent of having a lifelong best friend. My plan is for my Tulpa to be a sort of anime fox. This is largely due to the fact that I absolutely love foxes and that I love the look and feel of anime characters (which will be helpful for making any skills I give my Tulpa feel right and "possible").

At this point, I don't have any idea what gender I want it. I currently believe that it should choose whichever gender it wants when in a sort of "anthro" form (I'm not a furry, btw) and that it would be genderless in fox form.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I am very excited to see where this leads!

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys, I'm -, you can just type - if it's too long. I'm not exactly new, but this is my first day as a member. The reason I never signed on is because when I decided to look into getting a tulpa I only took a look at this website for the first week of development. Then after that, I started coming back for inspiration and tips. Its almost been 3 weeks and I figured I might as well get a place in the forum community. So yeah, hi!

Name removed by request -Vos

Well, I guess now is as good as ever. My name is Redline, but I've got so many others. Feel free for Cham, Doggie, maybe even 'C.O.'. I've...I've wondered about tulpas for the longest after someone I knew got in a heated discussion with his (3 o'clock in the morning in a walk in closet with his parents out, he ended up screaming that he needed help and 'Shinebox' was the only thing he knew had the answers). I wondered for ages until he told me about how to do it and what not, but I've got a few issues with determination. Now I've found a community for it so...assume I'll be sticking around for quite some time.

I haven't begun work on mine, but I'm still trying to figure out what I want her to be. I'm a pretty happy guy, so shoot me a message if you want to talk.

Byziebye.

My name is Nik(: I just learned about tulpae yesterday and today decided to make one. I'm only 15, but I have a lot of free time and I thought about it and I'm confident that I can take on the responsibility. For now my tulpa's name is Harley, until (or if) he wants to change it. If anyone has any general advice or tips for me, that would be awesome(: or if you just want to talk, that's fine too.