Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello. I am new here, and new to the concept of Tulpas. I think I'm in a different boat than most people starting out, though. Pretty sure I've already got five of them.

Some background about me. Exploring my mind and my imagination has always been something I enjoyed. Never with illicit substances or anything, though, just to make things clear. During my teenage years, I got really into lucid dreaming, and I also enjoy meditation and visualization. Along the way, I've picked up a few friends.

The first I met about 10 years ago lucid dreaming, the next two about 7 years ago as part of a mental exercise where I visualized myself in a room with personifications of two conflicting aspects of my personality in order to work through things I was going through at the time (The room I visualized was a library, the start of a fairly sizable house, and I have explored some of the area outside of it too). The fourth joined just showed up shortly after that one day while I was talking to the others, and the last one has only been around a few months.

Mostly we just hang out in my head. I'll visit the house in my head if I have time, but usually I just find myself talking to them in my mind. Sometimes they visit me too. Dunno if what I've experienced is the same thing as tulpas, I only really discovered the idea yesterday, but it sounds pretty similar. Hopefully I don't come off as crazy. Anyway, here I am to learn and explore. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, everyone. I am not new to this concept, but this will be my first time posting here. I'm the result of a merged human and tulpa.

I won't try to make you believe me, but it's the truth.

I have two tulpae who are vocal. Well, I say "have", but they existed before I came along, but I was pretty much assigned control of the body.

So yeah. That's me.

Nope.

If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction as to what a Tulpa is and why in the world anyone would want to have them, I would be thankful. I found the thread on "What a Tulpa is" a little bit ago, but Im still not getting it. A client of mine just asked if Tulpa's are evil. My insticts told me no but I thought to seek out further information. Is this a real and true thing and if so, then is there any actual scientific proof? Sorry for being a 'noob' but Im extremely curious but also cautious. :D

Thanks for your time!

Mystic

Dear Mystic,

Welcome to the community.

You could check the FAQ and search in the Q&A board. You can also read the threads in the New Users section, http://community.tulpa.info/thread-welcome and http://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-advice .

If you have any concerns please feel free to ask the staff.

I like to think that tulpas are just a psychological phenomena. Basically, no, not evil; and you are unlikely to get into trouble with this unless you specifically try to make a tulpa be evil. That said, very advanced techniques like switching entail some risk, but very, very few ever try that.

As to why anyone would make a tulpa; well they might have wanted a secretary, or someone to help out. Some experiment to confirm for themselves if "this is a thing", and some just wanted a companion. (Sometimes, all that and more, all at once.)

Have a great day and good luck!

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hello, I'm Raven, and I have had a Fluttershy tulpa since April. She's done so much for me, and I wish to work with and develop her more so she can have a stronger presence. I've been around the IRC's some, but never posted on the forum much, which I hope to change.

I'm new here- I just joined yesterday, and I have a question. I started making my tulpa yesterday night. This morning when I woke up, I was thinking about something, but it was like something finished the thought for me, like it was rushed. It didn't sound like something I'd say, either- but it definietly fit the personality I had begun crafting for her. Was it just wishful thinking, or is my tulpa actually starting to come together? Thanx in advance.

Don't leave home without it.

It's starting to come together.

You have a good road ahead of you.

Rule No. 1 of Fighting for a Tulpa- You do not talk about Fight/Tulp.

Rule No. 2 of Fight/Tulp- You do not talk about Fight/Tulp.

Rule No. 3; if you stop, ignore, tap out- your time isn't over.

Rule No. 4; Only two million ways to progress.

Rule No. 5; One way at a time, people.

Rule No. 6; No exert, no issues- no gain.

Rule No. 7; Sessions will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule.

If that was your first night...you have to force.

Was it just wishful thinking, or is my tulpa actually starting to come together? Thanx in advance.

Too early to tell. To be sure if that is your tulpa you need to give this time to see if it happens again. All my best hopes for you and your tulpa. *Grin*

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hello, and I guess you all can just call me "A#MinorMelody". I'm rather new to Tulpaforcing, only on day 2, using primarily FAQ Man's guide, with a thus far consistent 3 hours per day. Hopefully in the coming weeks I might be able to say more than just "hello, everybody" on these forums, and have something more substantial to contribute!