Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I've had imaginary friends like tulpas for a very long time and just recently discovered a community for it that isn't pure batshit insane. I have nine of them (just one was too boring, and I kept creating more until eventually I wanted it to be an even 10) and it's a bit of a clusterfuck. Besides me, there's (takes a deep breath), Dave, Eric, Lia (short for Xylia), Rose, Shay, Andrew, Lana, Nick, and Alyssa. We call ourselves the Loser Crew. As I said, I've had them a long time, so they're already sentient and have their own interests, opinions, and forms (all normal humans, except for Lana, who picked an anime form).

I signed up for the forum because the community sounds interesting, also because I wanted to find ways to develop them further.

Hey there, friend!

Welcome aboard. :) Funny you should make a post about imaginary friends, I was contemplating on making a post about that specific thing. I shall on my Progress Report later on.

Anyway, I do hope you choose to stick around and post about your interesting characters. It'll be fun to read about, I'm sure. They sound diverse.

My Tulpa

Name - Julian

Form - Moon Elf

Sentience - Beginner stage

Personality - Calm, Enlightened, Intellectual, Observant, etc

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there, everyone. I'm RROD. I found this forum about a month ago, and have been lurking around for a bit. I've finally decided to seriously look into creating a Tulpa, and I'm here to research and figure out how to go about it. I hope that I can easily get along with everyone, and enjoy my time on the forums. It may be a while before I make any posts with updates, so don't expect to see me too much for now. But...yeah. Hi.

[align=center]NEWCOMER

RROD

>>Current Status: RESEARCHING[/align]

Well, hello there. I am a person.

...yup.

I'll be honest: I've only made this account to gain access to some of the forum's sections unavailable to guests (mainly guides and what-not). But since I'm here, I thought it would at least be appropriate for me to say hello. I doubt I'll post much.

When I first came across the idea, I was pretty bored and picked up on the idea with little to no thought. Immediately afterwards I lost interest. But now I'm back. And my motivation is still boredom... partially, mind you. I have other reasons too. Maybe when I'm not as tired, I could elaborate.

Edit: I love it when I get the first post on a new page...

I should also say that I think my first experience with tulpae was before I knew of them. A few years back, I designed a character inside my head with the purpose of aiding me with lucid dreaming. The idea was to puppeteer and try to slowly but steadily make the responses become more automatic and subconscious over time.

I came to a point where I still mainly made up most of the dialogue, but it was hard for me to change her personality - I had difficulty forcing her to say something she wouldn't say normally. She hated me and hated me some more. And it was completely justified. Oh, and although I drew a character design, she was mainly a disembodied voice.

I do feel kind of sorry now, though. I wish to recreate her, but I'm kind of afraid she'll continue to hate me.

Well, either way, I'd better not stray too much. After all, this is to introduce myself, not about other stuff.

hello, i'm Aaero and i've lurked on here for a very long time now, but i've been becoming a little more social in the tulpa community recently. i've had a lot of experience with tulpae, but after a very long break i've been getting back into things. i hope to get to know you all better!

[align=center]progress: general forcing, semi-beginner/intermediate stages

tulpa name: Mars

about tulpa: male, a little easily-agitated,generally a bit of an ass. [/align]

Hi, RedRingOfDeath. Wow, you've finally decided to join us after lurking for so long?? That must be a pretty big step.. Welcome aboard!!

And *GASP* Oleg, you're a person?! REALLY?!

Heehee, I think you're selling yourself short. It's really courteous of you to drop by, say hello and make a nice long post even though you had only intended to gain access to other parts of the site. ^_^

I will be looking out for any posts you two make as you already seem like interesting contributions to the community! No pressure, of course. Just my two cents.

Aero, you have experience with Tulpa? :O

Will definitely be keeping a lookout for your posts. I'd love some insight from those who have a little more experience than my newby-ness.

My Tulpa

Name - Julian

Form - Moon Elf

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...Yeah, no.

I'd like to say that I've known about tulpas for years, and then this happened...

nightmares.png

...and then I turned her into a tulpa. But I won't say that, because that would be a lie.

I'm 15, and Aurora is my tulpa. With her, I have a dual-core processor, a new perspective on everything, and an end to loneliness.

I'm also a brony, but Aurora is human.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Hi nice to meet you all. I am Elusive and I am completely new to Tulpas. I have heard about them in years past, finding the idea curious. However, I am now seeing there is a tulpa within me just waiting to come out. I think it is the time of my life now to make this into a reality.

Welcome, you guys!

My Tulpa

Name - Julian

Form - Moon Elf