Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The .mov series more along the lines of a bit interesting than anything. It was not as humorous as so many people make it out to be.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Everything has gif potential.

.mov is just a shortened overhyped Drawn Together that rode the back of the MLP fandom.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I do not deny that, the only part in the series which I did even remotely "enjoy" was shed, and enjoy doesn't apply that I actually did find it to be funny either since the jokes were horrible (in my opinion).

And the gif potential is mainly cause there aren't a lot of parody content out there to provide it (not that I actually want it now when I think about it).

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Guest CaptFlushing

Hello. My name is Zachary. Like most people, I found out about tulpae through 4chan (/vg/ to be specific). It peaked my curiosity, so I sent some e-mails off to FAQ_man asking about the phenomena. Later, he sent out a link to this website, which enabled me to read all of the guides in their most up to date forms (before then, I kind of had to rely on /vg/, as the previous guide compilation sites had very spotty uptime). I intend to construct a tulpa over the course of this summer. Nice to meet you all.

Glad to meet you, CaptFlushing. Welcome to the community, and good luck with your tulpa.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

>/vg/

What...? You know what, nevermind that question; the amount of times that people have come from boards like /jp/ or /v/ is increasingly high, so I shouldn't take /vg/ as a surprise... I guess.

>Later, he sent out a link to this website

Funny how he's still active. Guess he just parted with this shitty community then.

Fede-lasse = FAQ_man

We can all see the signs!

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.