Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello to anyone who is reading this intro thread any more. ... I call my tulpa Missy which is what she likes to be called for now.

Welcome to the site. Yes, we do still read this thread. I hope that you find the site useful. You will need a 'thick skin' though - even some of the more helpful members can seem acerbic.

Hello and welcome Missy. I hope that you also find some use in the site. If you find you need assistance do contact our friendly staff.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning everyone.

I'm an austria person that thought always skeptical about tulpas but i looked for infos and I thought why not.

Im not that good in English I hope you not mind.

I wabt to start a tulpa but I don't know so well where i should begin. I now the personality and form but I want to look for help here and i hope i will find nice people too

Hello,

Welcome to this site and thanks for coming on this forum.

I also a newbie for this community and just joined this discussion board.

It's a good place to share and discuss. Here I am interested in all medical discussions.

Greetings, like most of the rest of you I am here to learn how to create a tulpa. I have an interest in meditation, lucid dreams, astral projection, out of body experiences, remote viewing, psychic mediums, and pretty much anything else that has to do with consciousness.

I am mostly a lurker when it comes to forums like these, but I will occasionally make a post - especially when the subject has to do with consciousness.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this but I've wanted to create a Tulpa for a very long time and nobody I know IRL would have any interest in this so I wanted to become apart of a community of people who I could talk to about Tulpas and not get ridiculed (hopefully ;D ).

I'm new and I would love to talk to anyone about the creation process,

any help would be most welcome :D PM me if you get the chance!

Hello Everyone I'm mitzi100399, but you can all just call me Callie.

I've been interested about Tulpas for years now, and I have my own sweetheart Tulpa who named himself Seymour.

I'm quite eager to start talking to more people who understand all of this and are experiencing the same general wonder that is a Tulpa.

So hello again, and I am looking forward to making some new friends!

i know this is a little late. i have been here since December and realized i never gave an intro.

soooo...hello, I am looking glass, i have had a tulpa since july. she is sentient, vocal, and has a form, I'm working on touch.

twi: Hello as well, I am Twilight, and i am the tulpa, if you haven't already guessed. i am a 22 year old lavender unicorn Mare.

twi: i also go by Twila or Twi

if it feels good and it doesn't hurt anyone, then its ok with me.

tulpa : twilight

species: pony (unicorn)

sentience: confirmed

age 22 birthday: july 22

personality: studious, organized, introverted , loves to read, friendly.

Hello I have been around here for about 6 months and finally noticed this thread xD. Over that time I have come to know and love Rhia who is very vocal.

Rhia: Hi everyone it's so nice to meet you all! :)

Unless you believe, you shall not understand.

My name is a Mehr. I am working as a research associate in private firm. I hope I will going enjoy plus grab knowledge from this forum.

Hello o/

I'm completly new to this... Found out this forum yesterday and read a lot about Tulpas.

Now I'm motivated to start making my first one... I know it will take some months, but I don't really care XD

It's a pleasure to meet you all :D

"Without love, it cannot be seen" - Umineko no naku Koro ni

「愛が無ければ見えない」うみねこのなく頃に