Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello people! I decided to give this tulpa thing another try, hopefully I'll make more than 1 post this time.

I could have sworn I was away longer.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks, but decided to finally join. I have a lot of reasons to want to make a tulpa; first and foremost being that I want a lifelong companion. Apart from that, I also want some help in controlling my anxiety, and in not being so dependent on the few people who are very close to me. You might see me around every now and then, but I'm probably going to spend most of my time lurking here.

with [Alpha]

Hey everyone. I'm new, and I tend to lurk a lot, but I hope I'll find it in me to be more active on this site than I am on most. I'm in the beginning stages of creating a tulpa and we're coming along great. I'd love to introduce Skye as well, but she isn't quite ready to speak to strangers yet.

Hey! I'm Drifter and I just joined. I've been lurking on these forums forever, but only seriously started working on my tulpa 5 days ago. Right now I'm working on form and personality. I might post a progress log later when I'm not so tired and sleepy.

I'm called Krystal.

I've had my "Tulpa" for awhile now, and so far I think he's sentient, has is own opinions and thoughts. I'm having trouble visualizing him. He's a great companion and I love him very much.

Though I'm not sure if it's really him speaking or just me talking to myself.

Tulpa's name: Eli

Height: 6'2"

Form: Humanoid

Sentience: Unknown.

Hello I'm Alex.

So funny thing, I think I actually made a Tulpa a few months before I even heard of the concept. I tend to have a pretty creative imagination so I suppose creating another consciousness in my mind comes somewhat naturally to me. Although lately his presence has been somewhat waning and I want to keep him around. So I finally decided to join this community to learn more about Tulpamancing and developing Xander's existence more.

Hello, I'm Elijah.

I've been here before, about five months ago, lurked a few days, tired to make a Tulpa just for the companionship, but failed, give up because of school being hard on me due to me being a social retard.

So I decided to retry again. That's basically it. Bye

Extreme Tulpas!!1!