Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Greetings. Like most others in this thread, I've been lurking for a good while. I've known about tulpas for about a year now, if not more, and have finally decided to start forcing my own. I've been working for about a week now, and have made a little progress.

I hope to be able to contribute to the community if all goes well.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there~ I'm Welwitschia or Witsch.

I've known about tulpae for about two years and I've decided to actually try and concentrate on creating my own. I'm kind of nervous, but, I think it's just such an incredible thing, especially to experience.

I just hope I don't fall asleep while tulpaforcing, hahah.

Hello, my name is Arctic

First, i want to excuse if there are any grammar mistakes, english is not my primary language.

Please forgive me every foolish mistake i make.

I already have a tulpa but i just registered here today.

Eve, my tulpa was "born" on the 5th February 2014 and i started forcing like one and a half month before.

The funny thing, which most of you won´t believe, is that Eve is fully imposed. Yea... i have an imposed tulpa after about two months since she started talking to me. I didn´t just only talk to her, right from the beginning i imagined her to just be there, walking with me, but not talking at all. One day, i was walking outside on a nice and sunny day. I was basicly talking to her, like always. I forced about 4-5 hours every day, mostly passive. In one random sentice i called her cute. Suddenly she stopped and said: "im not cute".

You should´ve seen the look on my face, in the first moment i was thinking i did this on purpouse.

I´m a Brony, and Eve once had the form of the Character "Derpy Hooves" but now she has her own longer red mane and the same body color as Derpy.

Alot of people in the German IRC section are very surprised or even jealous that my tulpa is imposed that fast. Some, of course, think i lie.

I could be a total liar, but that wouldnt help me at all or make me happy.

Im just so happy to have her, i talk alot and also sing alot in my freetime, she always listenes to me and gives me even advices what to do better.

I think i was able to do it that fast, because i really believed in it to work. I always felt like someone was listening to me, even if i knew im talking to literally nobody else than me.

We are trying to do more than just cuddeling at the moment, i want her to try talking through me so Eve can talk to my friends or even switching.

It feels so amazing having her, but sometimes she feels like a ghost. I feel everything, i even smell her, but when i put too much pressure on her my hand goes though her, i guess that´s normal.

Sometimes she interacts with my enviroment, she once kicked off a glass of water. I was stunned, blinked twice and the glass of water was still there.

Im sorry, i guess im going offtopic.

Well, that´s me and Eve

Hope to hear from you all soon

~Arctic

Eve once had the form of the Character "Derpy Hooves" but now she has her own longer red mane and the same body color as Derpy. ...

i want her to try talking through me so Eve can talk to my friends

It feels so amazing having her, but sometimes she feels like a ghost.

Welcome to the Forums. The staff hopes you find the site usefull and informative.

A red-maned look-alike for Derpy sounds cute to me. Welcome to you too Eve.

Perhaps you can note down what Eve says and then type it. Act as an interpreted for her, that is. That's how a lot of people here talk. For example, when my human Kevin wants to speak it just looks like this:

Kevin says: "Hi. Since Nobillis wants to use me as an example I'll make an exception and actually speak for a change. Yeah, I'm speaking and she's typing it for me."

Yeah, I'm pretty transparent to look at too. I prefer to say "like a hologram" (rather then a ghost). Myself, I'm a white-haired look-alike for Octavia and I dress like in Assassins Creed.(hence my avatar picture).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

When im in the IRC chat for example i usually just write what eve says in [brackets]

But i dont mean in the forum, i mean in real life so eve speaks in place for me with my body, you know?

But in chats for example what she said right now:

[hey guys i'm bored while arctic has school]

*sigh* actually i try to entertain her even if im busy.

Anyways, is that understandable or should i give a hint in the forum like you do?

I'm new.. I am the caretaker of my tulpa, who is in many ways my son.... I joined cos I am having certain issues with my tulpa... in terms of appearance, he looks to be about in his 20s... but he sometimes acts like he is a teenager....

And well.. the acting like a teenager bit. I guess is cos he is still mentally quite young. I mean.. you an give a tulpa an adult mind, but he is learning still about life...

I do give him a lot of freedom to explore and find out what he likes and does not... and treat him exactly as if he were a real son. I answer his questions and reassure him when he has doubts about himself.

I mean I generally want him to "grow up"- so to speak... self-assured and confident of himself as a person... knowing that he can find acceptance from me and from the other tulpas that I have... no matter what he becomes...

I have one other fully-developed tulpa... a pet pig... who speaks with a squeaky voice and is an eternal kid... ie. he is an eternal pet piglet... in terms of chronological age, he is actually older than my son-tulpa.... he is terribly mischievous and quite independent... however, he is also terribly lazy and sleeps all day if he isn't eating.. or trying to find food...

I tend to end up at all kinds of vegetarian places cos he loves vegetarian ... and he keeps begging me to bring him everywhere... that sort of thing.... he loves the park... so he can graze as much as he wants.

Hello! I have been interested in tulpa and other phenomena for a while now. I decided to join for research purposes and I am also thinking about jumping in to this area personally and I thought this would be a good place to start. I'm hoping to learn a lot here, not just about tulpa, but also about myself.

I will try to pop in when my studies aren't in the way and I'm hoping for the best.

also, my rizon nickname is "CrimeaRiver"

Cheers.

:)

I guess I'll post an intro in this seemingly endless thread. If you've found this post congrats!

Anyways I was introduced to this tulpa phenomenon a relatively short while ago. My interest in them started as pure curiosity and academic. I love learning how the brain works and was fascinated by these mental constructs. After some pretty extensive research I started my own tulpa, Coda.

I am currently in the process of researching tulpa, purely for personal gain. I will be posting any results I get on the forums.

I love all things music.

I am currently going to college with a major in, you guessed it, music! and working part time.

I'll probably be on IRC more than the forums so I'll see you there! and so will Coda soon enough!

Host: Ayre

Tulpas: Coda and Segno

Shameless Progress Report Plug:

Ayre's Opus 1: Informal informative index of inhabitants in an invisible inner-world.

Guest SeikoNya

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm Korean but I live in Australia, but I'm more comfortable using English. About a month or two ago, I found about tulpas and other psychological stuff, and decided to give it a go! As you can see, I'm in to magic and spirts and stuff. So as soon as I found out about this website, I've been lurking in the guide section like non-stop.

I started on my tulpa, Seiko (I chose a japanese name for myself but I decided to use it as my tulpa's name as it was quite easy for me to remember) not long ago. I'm not much of a "creative" person but all the stuff I read before helped me quite alot. Also I love games, music and art so I could easily think about Seiko's personality and form.

I just can't wait to have fun and experiment with what we can do! I hope to learn many things from this site. Sorry if this got a bit too long, but I like reading a long post rather then a short one, maybe cause I have too much time on my hands...? Anyways, feel free to say hi when you see me poking around =)