Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am new here and am working on creating a Tulpa. Does anyone have any helpful tips?

How do we Ascend through the falling clouds?

Guest amber5885

Check out the guides page and the the tips and tricks. Use the search button to see if anyone has answered a question like your and if all else fails alway feel free to ask.

This might be a long post, so I guess I'll start from the beginning.

My name is Actinium. I've gotten interested in the topic of Tulpas in the past but I never got too far into it. Recently, however, I had a dream involving a character that I've seen in several of my dreams before, but haven't seen in months. A character by the name of Safe Haven.

316221__safe_oc_earth+pony_artist-colon-chinad011_artist-colon-friendly+drawfriend_oc-colon-safe+haven.png

More than a year ago on /mlp/, a guy posted a thread that a pony saved him from a nightmare. This pony eventually became a sentient and consistent being in his lucid dreams. When she told him that he might want to know who she was, she said that she was a manifestation of multiple nightmares, but she wanted to help him. He had several lucid dreams with Haven, and he posted a new thread whenever he had one.

I anticipated whenever a new thread would appear, but I haven't seen a post from him in months.

Here's a link to the dropbox with all of the caps.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1x00kfasvtyhk1k/AADDGm_zhOyzgV2OL3q4Ylh9a/Safe%20Haven/Caps?dl=0#/

A few other people mentioned seeing Haven in their dreams as well, but it clearly wasn't the same one. I saw her in my dreams quite frequently too, and in a way, I sort of developed my own incarnation of Haven.

My incarnation of Haven rarely spoke, and she was somewhat illusive. The best dream I can recall with her in it was when I was following her through an old temple in the forest.

When the threads stopped appearing, the Haven I saw slowly started disappearing as well.

A week or two ago, I was having one of the strangest dreams of my life, and out of nowhere I randomly called for Haven. She appeared, but not in any sort of form. She was invisible and all I could hear was her voice. Next thing I knew, she was holding my arm and we were charging through some figures that I can't remember the identity of.

Why am I mentioning any of this? Because there was always the same guy in the threads that suggested making her into a tulpa because of how sentient she was, but OP said that he was perfectly fine with what he had.

After my "reunion" with Haven, I started wondering if I should make her into a tulpa or not.

I'm pretty sure you can guess what I decided since I'm here posting about it.

She isn't a tulpa yet, though. Hell, I only started working on the wonderland I have in mind today. I might already have her voice down because I occasionally hear her singing in my head, and this started the day after I had the dream so I think that I've already made some progress.

Man, this took longer to type than it should have.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Sounds exciting, I once had a character in a dream that seemed more of a character then everything else, but it was awhile ago and nothing ever really happened. Good luck with you endevours, if you have any questions feel free to ask on the forums or in irc.

By the way, the image doesn't work, I think you need to make the file public on dropbox. Or just upload it to imgur.com or something

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

By the way, the image doesn't work, I think you need to make the file public on dropbox. Or just upload it to imgur.com or something

I'm actually not the creator of the dropbox, so I'm not sure what to do about that. I'll edit the post and link to another picture.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

So, it would seem I have once again dragged myself back into this whole "tulpa" business. (Is there an official stance on that term? Is it "tulpae" or "tuppers?") I could give a grand explanation as to why it is I've decided to reopen my mouth in regards to this particular topic, however it could get long and feverishly delusional. So to spare you the rant, there is a tl;dr at the bottom. Feel free to skip ahead.

In regards to the status of tulpa.info in general:

Apparently there was a massive overhaul of the site, as I have not been on in around one, two, maybe even three years... I don't care to count. If anyone could post a tl;dr of the changes it'd be nice to read through them. Thank you in advance.

In regards to the status of my tulpa, whom I so idiotically dubbed "Amy," without giving her/it any form of conscious recognition:

On looking back at my efforts at creating a tulpa, it would seem I utterly failed. Re-reading my past journal entries, scribblings, and whatnots, I was far too immature to be attempting an experiment requiring so much dedication, and especially an experiment which involves subconscious interaction. I believe I am now more fully dedicated to attempting such a project, and my belief system is now cemented in that such an experiment will not alter my belief system in God, the universe, thought processes, or reality in general. Therefore, I will be creating a completely new tulpa, beginning first with the consciousness thereof, and continuing until I feel ready to give said consciousness a physical body, as creating the physical body first was obviously a horrible, horrible idea. (What I ended up with was a hollow shell and a separate personality and the two did not blend well /at all/. So I ended up dropping the project altogether between school and work and life advancements.) This new tulpa has no name yet, however I have been running over some things in my head to get a general idea of what it will become. I will not be utilizing any physical or mental attributes of the last tulpa, as I believe this may cause some disruption, so you can consider the last project completely and inherently terminated.

In regards to reality in general:

It is my belief that the brain acts as a conduit for the spirit/soul/inner self/whathaveyou, and that the brain interacts with the body such that it is able to interact with the physical world. It is my belief that the brain does not interact with the physical world, the brain interacts with the human body, which reacts with the physical world. The brain does this via electronic impulses, thereby altering its magnetic field. I believe that this magnetic field is what is considered the "subconscious," and that the pineal gland (third eye) is responsible for the control and regulation of this state. That is to say, if a strong enough impulse was directed towards the subconscious, one could literally alter their reality, thereby allowing a tulpa to manifest itself. I am not entirely certain as to whether this existence is an entirely new existence or simply a partitioning of the subconscious, however I am more than happy to discuss this with those of you who wish to discuss it. I am still young, and therefore am still learning, however my mind is more developed and open to suggestions rather than being as stubborn as I used to be.

TL;DR:

My old tulpa project was terminated, and I am starting new.

I'm sorry for being immature in the past, and I look forward to meeting and re-meeting all of you.

-V

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

Hi all!

Names Chris, obviously i'm new and this is my first post.

I found the forums some month or two ago, I've read through a lot of the material and I've very curious about Tulpa's, i haven't started on any process to create one as of yet but that's because i feel i need to research and understand more before acting.

My journey to finding these forums started in Warp my mind while studying the idea of self hypnosis, from there i traveled through Furmorphed and eventually found a thread on the topic of "Personal assistants" linking me here, i know that's not an accurate description of Tulpa's and that their so much more than that.

I do have many questions some of which i haven't found answers to in existing threads and topics and you'll probably see me grilling people brains on occasion.

An idea that certainly interests me is a Tulpa companion to help with my indecision and social phobia's, someone who can cut through the endless loop of one direction or the other and simply say "That's the one we should go for!" or "Your being stupid!" XD

I look forward to meeting many of you and hearing your tales of discovery.