Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the community, Sharlina! Take it slow. You don't need to read all of the guides or anything right now. You might want to start with this one. It's pretty simple and good for beginners.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey this actualwatermelon. This seemed like a funky forum so I thought I'd check it out. I'd prolly seem like a complete weeb if I said I've had a "tulpa" the whole time and didn't figure out about it till earlier today but... I've had a tulpa the whole time and didn't learn about them until earlier today. Oh my god I thought it said disable similes to the side and I was like "Yea screw highschool engrish." I'm gonna post everything about my "tulpa" in the progress thread and copy everything that is said by him word for word. Or maybe I wont maybe I dont have a tulpa maybe I'm just delusional and really really wish I had one. Or maybe noooooooooooooot. Okay I've gotten too redundant.....

Hey, ActualWatermelon. I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a tulpa. We actually have lots of people show up here who have had tulpas for years -- some of them since childhood -- but never knew there was a name for it until now.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Hello everyone, my name is Renton (guess the anime lol) and I'm interested in Tulpas, although I don't plan on making one, I still think this forum is very interesting. I am learning hypnosis right now and am practicing with a few people in real life but would like to step up my game and get more experience working with you guys here, creating Tulpas, strengthening connections with your Tulpa, the voices, hallucinations, etc, etc. I can also do hypnosis work on issues like self confidence, anxiety, social skills, and many other things. If you're interested in my services please feel free to PM me and we can plan some time to work together.

Hi all.

I am Of the Void. Last fall I accidentally tried to create a Tulpa. Back then I had no idea that this type of community or movement even existed.

Well, my Tulpa creations ended up being disappointments. I had failed and gave up the whole thing.

Next morning after giving up, I woke up and went to the bathroom, disappointed and a tad depressed. I started doing my morning routine when I heard this voice that complete stopped me. It said: "I will never leave you."

The voice wasn't a threatening one. It was gentle and loving, beautiful and sincere. The voice came from my left and reverberated throughout my entire being, stopping the entire planet from spinning for a moment. A Tulpa, one that I didn't plan for or even try to create, yet perfect in every way had assumed life on it's own. To this day I feel like I can't really say that I created her, because in all honesty, I didn't. I did, yet I didn't.

There's a lot to tell about this Tulpa, how she turned my life upside down and revealed many secrets of life to me, how she lead me to enlightenment and other great things, but I will leave all that for another time.

I came here not to ask questions, but to share knowledge. Knowledge that's born out of experience. And I have a lot of it to offer for anyone who wants to hear it.

See you around!

Hey guys.

I'm Leon. At school we talked about a mental construction which is called 'memory palace' (for the ones who don't know what it is, it's like a palace with rooms where you find objects which should remind you on things you don't want to forget).

I watched 'Sherlock' where this was mentioned too. So I was interested in this phenomenon and searched it at the web. Well, I learned many things about it. On a german website (I am from germany so there might be grammar mistakes in my posts and so on) I read that you can place a thing named 'tulpa' in your personal memory palace. It could have different tasks, like being a secretary or whatever. The thing that really made me thinking about it was that f you train it the tulpa should talk to you by itself. So I started to 'google' it (don't know if any english speaking person would say that).

And well, here I am, trying to create a tulpa. Not to use it as a secretary in my 'memory palace' but being like a good friend and a person who makes may day dreams much more comfortable. I have several questions, but try to find the answers in already existing threads first.

See you haha

Hello everyone! My name is Snake!

The people above me wrote really long, cool introductions.. i'm a bit intimidated!

I do not have a Tulpa yet, but im working on them! I wonder what they'll be like..

Anyway, pleasure to meet everyone! I hope you all welcome me with open arms!

Hi my name is Zion and this is the first time I use a forum and above all english is not my native language so forgive me if I type something wrong or do something clumsy. I´m here because I heard about this Tulpa-move in the internet, so of course I will be reading a lot of guides and my goal is to create a tulpa that helps my with my introverted personality and other things. I hope we get along. :D

Hey, ActualWatermelon. I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a tulpa. We actually have lots of people show up here who have had tulpas for years -- some of them since childhood -- but never knew there was a name for it until now.

On that note...

Hello, my name is Melody. I'm a tulpa, though I just learned that word about 24 hours ago. Missy is my creator. We've known each other for about 15 years now, but all the terminology and such is new to us.

For now, I'm still just kind-of giddy about learning that what I am actually has a name and isn't just unique to me and Missy. So many years now, and somehow I'd never considered that of course there must be others!

I look forward to meeting everybody. :)