Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Heyo, Im in just the very beginning stages of creation. I have a wonderland and can carry out light conversation when forcing for about 30 minutes however I'm pretty sure I'm just parroting.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello I am new to this forum and I have been having trouble with my tulpa. His name is Laurence and he has been feeling pretty upset because he wants friends. I figured coming to this forum will help him and me. Laurence is a very friendly guy and is extremely vocal. Which I find is a good thing. I'm not sure what else to put here but reading through these forums seems like a good place for him and myself. If anyone would like to get to know him or even converse with him you can pm us and we can work from there.

Hi, I'm Cass and I just turned 18 in March. I discovered tulpas whilst browsing guilds on HabitRPG the other day. I had never heard of the concept before, but it intrigued me so I googled "tulpa" and it brought me here. At first, I was just confused wondering how on earth this could be a thing, but after reading various guides and posts I grew an understanding of this phenomenon.

At first, I was just having fun reading through everyone else's progress reports and what not, and seeing all the adventures that they have had with their tulpas, but then I realized that I wanted to create one. Now, I've read all the guides that say, "Don't make a tulpa on a whim! They're a real responsibility!" so I didn't. I took some time and I seriously thought about and how it would affect my life from now on, having to work with my tulpa everyday and having to keep him under wraps from my family, friends, boyfriend, etc.

What really made my decision for me though is my social awkwardness. I have real trouble making friends because I'm terrified of going up to new people and talking to them! I realized that my tulpa would be a life long friend and he wouldn't be someone I ever had to feel awkward around and maybe he could encourage me to go out and become comfortable meeting new people. I decided that creating a tulpa would be best for me. His name is Hisashi, and he's only about 2 days old, but I'm working on him and I believe that we've been communicating sporadically via head pressure. Once we work a little bit more and he becomes vocal it'll be easier for us to talk. I'm kind of psyched!

(P.S. Sorry for the wall of text...)

Imagination creates reality

-Richard Wagner

Hi, Camio here. I'm a games design student from Australia, and am currently working on my first tulpa. I've no experience in this kind of thing, so any newbie tips you can think of would be much appreciated. The wonderland I've decided to use is the house I grew up in, as it holds a lot of good memories, and means I know the small details better than if I were to make a new place from scratch. Hope to see you all around the forums.

Hello my name is exodus fever but everyone can call me exo. I been reaerching the tulpa around online after reading some creepy pastas around. Im kind of scared to try it my selfbutits fun toread other peoples experiences. Its something im debating about doing some day and experience my own tulpa but im afraid of it taking a scary shape and scaring me at night. I lkke ghe idea of having a close friend to talk about thats fine.

Hey there folks, I'm new here, hence my posting in this thread.

You can call me NTO for short.

I've been into paranormal things for a couple years, every since I really found much out about that sort of thing.

So I've "known" about the tulpa phenomenon for a decent bit, however I've only recently decided to look more into it.

I'm currently debating making one and for the moment am simply learning as much as I can prior.

However I feel like it would benefit me as I have (essentially) no friends as I've lost all mine over recent evens which have transpired in my life and I'm not really an outgoing person anyway. As such I feel it could do me good to have someone to talk to and get advice from, and besides that, it just plain interests me (I have too much time on my hands anyways).

Haii ^_^ I'm Snivie. I've known about tulpas for about three months now, and have worked on getting my own thoughtform, who has only recently begun revealing himself as Polk. I'm interested in the scientific side to the tulpa community - exactly how metaphysics works, the malleability of our consciousness, all of that. I know a few tulpamancers, mainly on Steam, where I'm more active. I knit, draw, roleplay, and game, so I'm usually busy, but I might pop on here whenever possible!

Contact me, I'd love to speak to anyone ^u^ I'm quite curious as to how exactly everything about tulpas works. I've seen sexualities change on the spot, diseases and ailments cured, and more stuff that I'm still in heavy skepticism of. Nevertheless, I'm Snivie, my tulpa is Polk, and I'm happy to join c:

Hello,I'm TheSoulSurvive or TSS.I'm french so my english is not very good.I have created a tulpa 1 years ago,she speaked.I didn't do anything with her during few months and now I don't really knows if she is "sleeping" or weak because I didn't speak to her a lot of time.Her name is Mirajane like the character of FT,because I watched FT when I created her.So I hope you can help me to wake up my tulpa if she is sleeping.

Hey everyone, I'm Perpetual. I'm here mainly because I'm confused and curious, though I've been lurking here for, oh geez, quite a while come to think. Nice to meet you all.