Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Actually as I've said elsewhere, making a character and making a tulpa are pretty similar processes.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I'm ThatBob9001, and I got interested in tulpas about a year ago, but sadly did not put too much effort into forcing, and have made little progress with Twi. (my tulpa) I have resolved to actively force as long as it takes to make Twi and finally have my own tulpa to be my friend, and all that cool stuff.

I'm new to internet forums btw, so excuse me if I don't get stuff or whatever, I'm hoping to get to know you guys as a community and to have Twi join me soon! I also hang out on reddit's /r/tulpas under www.reddit.com/u/ThatBob9001 but I'm not too active over there.

Um, hey people. I'm LcdDem (Lucid Dream with every other letter in each word taken out). I only recently found out about tulpas, and I'm kinda shakey on the idea on actually creating one. I probably will want to eventually, but right now I'm on the fence still.

Hello I'm DaStampede I heard about tulpas a while ago in passing whilst lurking on /b/ ....i never looked into it seriously till recently, I think its fascinating and nice to know there is a community that develops hardcore imaginary friends....I have been interested in all of this for a while and am trying to develop my tulpa named Miles. Feel free to message me.

Hello, I am Hyenas. Feel free to call me any variation of the name. I have very recently gotten into tulpas and am currently putting a ton of work into creating one (ironically enough, it's not a hyena). Being an artist and creating characters being commonplace for me, I hope that this process will come naturally.

I'm a huge animal nerd and aspiring wildlife rehabilitator and indie game designer. I could talk about animals all day long. I also love video games, some including Pokemon (I'm a competitive player ;3c), Okami, Journey, Smash Bros. (though I suck at it, I love watching tourneys), and Tokyo Jungle. I am quite talkative, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Hi! I'm Miss_Lestrange and discovered this site per accident yesterday. Before that I didn't even know tulpa's existed. I'm a writer (well...let's just say I write short stories) and play rpg's, so I already have characters. They are Ravenna and Jinera, and I think that they are servitors. Although I hope I can make a tulpa of them (especially from Jinera, since I have a really strong bond with her).

I'm fifteen years old and have way to much problems for a girl of my age, I hope a tulpa can help me get stronger and keep me from hurting and starving myself, and keep me company, since I'm really lonely. I live with my mother, brother and sister and our six dogs. (Yes.. we have six dogs :'), and my mother and I breed them so about a day of ten two of the dogs will have puppies!).

That's about it! O, I forgot to mention it, but my native language is Dutch, so sorry for any mistakes!

Wahh Troy! It's Draios here from Nightmare Valley! :D It's a surprise to see you guys here, I have the feeling we might find more people we know. XD

So, let's go to the introductions part. ;)

I'm part of a system, so we know what is to live with more than one person in a head. We don't have tulpas nor we intend to create, let's say it would be cramped here if we do so, HOWEVER we are a curious bunch and actually found the idea fascinating, hence our interest in here. We won't post our names separately here so you guys can call us Nightmare or Night, we don't mind.

So that's that! :D

Hi there! You can call me Nageki. I'm extremely new to tulpamancing and have only started creating my tulpa, Arro, a week ago. I've read countless guides and threads on this forum and on /r/Tulpas and I figured that it'd be more beneficial to us to get involved in the community than to just keep lurking around. Nice to meet everyone!

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)