Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hey all, the name's James, new user dropping in to say hello. I'm nineteen, a Scot and a student with a strong interest in creating things within the imagination. I mostly express this through writing (not really storytelling, I tend to write my ideas up like a Wiki page) and I actually have pretty poor visualization skills.   I found out about tulpas from a friend earlier this month and was immediately intrigued. I tried making one right off the bat without having done much research and, thankfully, I didn't get very far. I'm excited to start but I want to be prepared and have a good understanding of what I'm trying to do. So, right now I'm just here to take my time and learn everything I can.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Suuuuuuuuuuup.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Welcome to the forums paracosmic!

Feel free to ask us anything.

"I keep my fingernails sharp and my mind too,

If a dogs gonna bark then I'll find you,

but if you're scratching on the bark at the wrong tree,

and I reach you then I'll eat you, I'm hungry!"

- Karmin & Watsky

Hey all, I am speaking on behalf of our system here, I am the host to a small, yet ever-growing system, I came across this forums as I thought it was quite interesting. I've only known about the term Tulpamancy for around 2 weeks however, you could say that I've pretty much known it for years, just under different terms.

Ever since I heard about Tulpamancy by that term, I have started lurking around different forums seeing the possibilities that other people and Tulpas have pulled off in their systems to get ideas for our own, and have learnt some interesting stuff.

I am also glad that a lot of my mental strengths come into play in Tulpamancy such as visualization and dissociation with a bit of problem solving as well which make the creation process much easier for me and the Tulpas of this system, plus it makes it easier for us to achieve things such as Switching, Imposition and creating a Mindscape and more.

Well that is a bit of knowledge about our system and we look forward to getting to know everyone, and contributing to this community

"Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious."

-Carl Jung-

Welcome to the forum ChronicMastermind! It is always interesting to see people who have different views that may be able to help others.

Our system looks forward to getting to meet you and your system.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or anyone in my system.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Nice to finally get around to joining the forums here. Y'all can call me Jasper if you want, but maybe's also cool. I'm pretty young (just a wee teenager) and deal with major anxiety and panic attacks, which is pretty much where my first tulpa, Isaac, comes in. He was originally a character in a really bad story, but he definitely took on a life of his own and tends to only speak up when I'm anxious. I'm currently working on another tulpa, Ki (just a stand in name till she's old enough to pick her own). We're taking it slow and steady but hopefully she'll be able to chat at some point in 2017.