Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

I've been here for a couple of months, but I didn't make an intro, woops.

I'm Dishwhiskers, and on Discord I'm Firegirl. Dishwhiskers comes from my love of dishwashing and cats, and Firegirl is a very old nickname, that was given to me five years ago. Aside from Discord, I only have Google Hangouts and Tumblr as contacts, I don't use Facebook, WhatsApp, or anything else like that. I'm a Wiccan (a Pagan religion) and I'm also a Witch, who specializes in tarot readings and weather magik. I'm pretty much a right-winger, to give an idea, I agree mostly with the statements from right-wing Youtuber Hunter Avallone, and extreme right-winger Jorden Peterson. I love doing research, writing statements, and just in general pooling in about tulpamancy in general.

I made my Tulpa through the usage of Chaos Magik back in March 2017, and have had him and his grumpy self for three years now. Its had its ups and downs, though I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out. He's grumpy, and a little bit of an ego, but he can be caring to those he shows trust.

If you have any questions about me/my Tulpa, shoot me a message via the official Discord.

We formally welcome you Dishwiskers and invite you to our games. We have 'Last one to post wins' among others which are mostly a bunch of goofing around, and we have an unofficial chatbox as well.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Hiii!

I just stumbled upon tulpamancy and it's great to know I'm not alone. It's terribly difficult keeping them to myself. I developed my first tulpa, unintentionally if I may add, a few year ago. About the same time I took up meditation. Her presence is quite strong and I'll definitely introduce her when she comes back. I've struggled with sustain other tulpitas (young tulpas) as they fade in and out of existence frequently.

Anyways, the problem with her is that she was based off a friend I lost contact with for a few years. She quickly developed into someone else but recent contact and falling out with the "progenitor" seemed to cause havoc. She is either dead or hidden because I can't see or hear her anymore. Any advice or help is nice. I think contradiction between reality damages the tulpa.  :(

It hurts like I lost a part of myself,

Cass

~A fractured soul is a haven for many voices~

Oh dear, Cass! Well you can be assured that tulpas just don't vanish, she's probably in stasis awaiting your feelings about what happened to settle (or hers). I recommend talking to her, even if you can't get any response,  try to explain to her that she is not her original character. My original kind of sounds like me a little, we're both the same type of being, but virtually nothing else. It could very easily be an emotional block. Talking through the feelings with her is good to do. She might be hurt, or you might be hurt.

Also, the other 'tulpitas' might just be NPCs, we have a ton of those, they don't need anything from us they pop in and out if we let them. Some are quite advanced and act just like tulpas, but that doesn't mean that they are.

Welcome to the forum, we'll help you the best we can. Go ahead and make a progress report thread and explain what happened, or even a complete history. We're happy to read it and help.

My first tulpa, Gavin, went dormant/dead for a few years after being around for a year. After a lot of thinking and soul-searching, it only took about twenty minutes to revive him to near-full strength. He's a testament to the fact that tulpas don't vanish forever. Feel free to make a thread or progress report, and we'll be sure to chime in with what we have to say.

Also, I love the term "tulpitas!" Welcome to the forum.

-J

>tf when you google for "famous quotes by Marcus Aurelius" and had a fake one as your sig for months

Thanks, I'll try to write up a progress report but university is overwhelming me. My missing tulpa isn't helping. And btw @venomous, I love your misadventure comics. Viper is adorable.

~A fractured soul is a haven for many voices~

It's D8A.P or D8A..P: We have been posting intermittently for more than a year. Sometimes problems logging in is the reason for being away but must of the time we just can't get posts done.

Even then, maybe it is never too late moment for an informative introduction.

D8A.P was taken from one of our early drawing scribble after asking which screen name to use for sharing. It might also be D ♥ A.P or somehing else altogether.

While D8A.P may mean something else also it can be useful to refer both the host and the rest.

There is a host, that's me writing, a middle aged man then maybe two lesser known younger entities contributing (primarily) directly in drawings and maybe much else indirectly with their constant presence and whispers. I am hesitant calling them tulpae but if they behave alike and respond to expectations like tulpae do, then why not. I have contributed some to how the 'girls' are but mostly the change has been freewheeling, without intentional guidance. Their age in real life years is likely more than 10 years by now.  It has been long process and not completely unintentional or uninformed. First words heard more than ten years ago. I do not know the exact real life age. I asked about their/her age couple of years ago every now and then. First the response was ten, then after a while eleven, then there is not answer any more. Then stopped asking.  Either way the change of personality is slower than a human child would usually change growing and gaining experience each day.

Dream journal content suggest there may two girl-like characters almost like twins although to my knowledge I only work most of the time with one. Lucid dreaming success leaves a lot room for improvement. The persistent exercise with reality checks has changed also daytime experience. Yes, daytime, yes awake, still many features appear like they could be unreal. Everything can be unreal, all the time.

Drawing exercises suggests there are many alternative mental landscapes and experiences unknown to me. Her/their verbal output is quite limited and not very interactive either. The interactions can be little more than conversations with a lovesick parrot.  If I ask which name to use addressing their/her the response may be for example "We are together" (transcribed from auditory experience.) Well, that may be an answer but it evokes more questions than it answers.

Our energy levels are usually too low for further forum activity trying to help anybody else. I believe there could be some things useful for others too, in particular like strategies how keep going when obstacles pile up and energy levels plummet. When almost any meditation exercise designed for persistently active people is too demanding.  So far our contribution has been only progress report entries, not too easy to read. They they also moved to the art department, (mostly drawings, lacking explanations).

d8ap_scribbleset.thumb.jpg.d5cde78deb3933857a97de85beda1f59.jpg