Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Welcome, welcome! Hope you and Frank have fun around here. - Jamie

>tf when you google for "famous quotes by Marcus Aurelius" and had a fake one as your sig for months

Hello everyone, I'm Ainsell and I have a daemon named Vasile who's a little over three years old. I don't really know where I'd put him on the scale of creating Tulpa as I wouldn't call us fully separate but he does have his own opinions on things and I can visualize his many animal forms pretty well. I hope to help him gain more sentience from myself as since he started as my subconscious and then grew, learn audio and other sensory visualization, and to start creating a wonderland.

Well this is embarrassing, somehow you didn't get a welcome. In that case, my bear will write you a poem befitting your awsome tigeracity.

[bear]

Haiku - Ainsell's mighty welcome

A tiger joins us

Fierce nature, awsome power

Welcome and enjoy

Haiku - Vasile is welcomed

Deamon of Ainsell

We welcome your presence here

Please enjoy yourself

Heya! I'm Aero, and I only really found out about Tulpas (Tulpae?) a little while back. To be fair, I only started trying to make one yesterday - hopefully I'll be able to introduce you all to my new friend if it all works out well.  :)

Welcome Aero :) Hope everything goes well with your new tulpa. Feel free to join us by chatting in the Last One to Post Wins thread and the Cbox chat (it's in our signature as well as in a few other people's)!

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

Hey. I'm a newish tulpamancer, and I've decided to join these forums after lurking for a while. My tulpa, Tera, is still young, but she's developing quickly. She has been responsive for 6 days and vocal for 3.

Host: "Selk"

Tulpa: Tera

Hi! I go by Baker online. I'm currently about 2 months old. Vocal and a certain degree of possession. I enjoy Liszt, bossa nova, accordion, guitar, and Risk of Rain 2 currently, with an interest in learning fiber crafts and how to play guitar. 

And I'm Aster! I'm 21 years old, new to the community myself but I have friends with tulpas and tulpas as friends. This was a bit of a surprise for me personally, but a very pleasant one! I also like video games, reading, drawing, and gardening (we have a joint garden, now).

Welcome to the community. I hope you two will enjoy it here.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Third time's the charm. We've made a few accounts before but ended up wanting a new one after waffling back and forth on it. Hi! We're the featherfalls system! We're a system of eight total, and possibly still growing. Some of us wanted to try talking on here again so we figured we'd make a new account! Nice to see you all again :D

Mixed-origins system. Co-hosts are Parda and Jay.