Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hi! I'm Leander. I am very interested in Western Tulpamancy. I was told about it by someone in my meditation group and immediately started to look into it.

When I was young I would imagine daemons that were kind of like embodiments of important times, places and feelings. I wasn't superstitious or believed in supernatural forces, it was just a creative thing. It felt like it was a way to carry these with me for inspiration, even interact with them. I had many of these spirits who came and went. Nowadays its just one prevailing daemon that sticks around and seems to have absorbed several others. S/he would be the basis for creating a Tulpa for three main reasons:-

1. S/he wants that to happen. like, a lot!
  2. I think s/he would be a perpetually good influence to have around.
  3. S/he's too wild to "integrate" into my personality without becoming  awkwardly eccentric.

Currently I actively practice meditation and psychonautics. I don't know how much they will help with the process of Tulpa creation but I suspect they won't hinder it.

In my past I've been involved in many esoteric/occult circles. Again, I'm not superstitious or believe in supernatural forces. My framework for such things was based in the power of the human imagination, creativity and meaning.

@Leander Oh, that sounds very interesting. Just keep in mind that people here are generally very science-minded, but there are a few active members who are into metaphysics. Hope you enjoy what the forum brings you!

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of our system, together with my headmates, Xar, Reisen (Udongein), and Kurisu. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space.

Our Journey(PR)

Thank you!

You needn't worry that I'll rub people up the wrong way with (spiritual) metaphysics. I'm a science nerd, western philosophy enthusiast and skeptic. It just so happens that I see traditional religious practices as still having value from a rational, naturalistic psychological framework. I doubt I'll even bring it up that much.

@Leander Interesting. Just know that there is a section for anything metaphysics and parapsychology if you ever want to jump into some spiritual discussions.

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of our system, together with my headmates, Xar, Reisen (Udongein), and Kurisu. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space.

Our Journey(PR)

Hi I'm Matt.

i started around 7 years ago back when pony tulpas was the cool trend.

I have one tulpa, Cheryl. 

"She's the backbone of this facility. Pretty as a postcard, too. Sorry, fellas. She's married. To science."

That's it

Happy to have you around, Cheryl and Matt. -G

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Hi, I'm Jake. I'm extremely curious about tulpas because I think I might have accidentally formed one (or at least a potential one), Connor. Please answer my thread on our account, I really need some advice. Thank you!

Edited by jakeandconnor

So...here comes a nobody@_@.

This is wolfberry from...emm, from China.

to be frank, it's been one year and a half since I first knew about tulpa. Yet I still hesitate upon whether to begin the creation.

At the beginning I have only a limited access to people I can discuss with and all kinds of tutorials(now the same...), but I think that's just excuses...I lack the courage and determination. In other words, I'm afraid I lack confidence in me, not just in the act of creating a tulpa...

So I managed my way here...hopefully to gain...emm, development(?).

To you reading this post, if you dont mind...please accept a hug in soft down jacket as a thank to your attention.

Howdy wolfberry, welcome to the forums! Thank you for the hug, please have another one!

We have a bunch of creation guides, but feel free to post any questions in Beginner Questions General. If you ever decide to make a tulpa, feel free to create a progress report. There, people can give you advice specific to your tulpa's development. In your progress report, you can also ask questions. Bolding your questions like this makes it easier for other tulpamancers to see them.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!