Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hello! I’m a busy college student who’s been lurking around the community for a bit now and finally got the guts to make an account and post :>

I’m a week into creating my tulpa. I’m basically in my “was this me, or was it really my tulpa?” phase of development.

Since i’m pretty busy i mostly only have little time and effort to actively force every day, but i’ve been passive forcing anytime i can.

I’m also an artist/writer/creator with too many OCs and ideas.

Also my first language isn’t English so if i ever have any grammatical errors i'm sorry in advance lol

Tulpa_sig_2.png.758720753c520f9416d67db0782cb459.png 𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗶 | 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵 Tulpa_sig_1.png.f52c8bc127a1fea47a18d98b91ae3de3.png

⇢ Our PR

⇢ Our Sketchbook

So, Hi. I'm Nevera. 

Ive made a tulpa before.,  but he has seemed to gone away. I hope to find people here to help me on a new one or get me him back.

Howdy Nevera, welcome to the forums!

You can revive your tulpa, but I'm not an expert on the subject. You may be interested in asking @JGC and/or making a thread to go into more detail.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Hi, I guess. I'm D, I just got into tulpamancy two days ago. I'm not good with introductions, but the Guide for New Members post told me to introduce myself, so here I am. I'm very new to the concept of tulpas but I already have a bit of experience in things like meditation/visualization, so I don't think I'm going in blind or anything. So yeah, hi

Report (new) hello, I am a Chinese girl, know tulpa a year ago and found this BBS today. My English is not good, use translation software, so grammar may be wrong, please understand.

If there is a problem I'll ask here, in fact, I don't know about this BBS, if I made a mistake, please understanding

Edited by Ranger

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

Welcome to the forums Baimisu! How did you find out about tulpas?

I am a Chinese, I am in our country a website know tulpa called baidu post bar, our country has a website about tulpa, where I learned that this web site.
I already on junior middle school second grade, but English is not good, the examination often test about 80 points, so in this post is done with the browser's own translation software to translate Chinese into English in duplicate.

Baimisu is my net, Chinese writing is  白米苏. Because I am a Chinese, so I use the translation also see not too understand the rules here, but I believe I will get to know, my English will be better and better.

Edited by Ranger
Translated quoted text