Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Posted (edited)

Hello, everyone. I'm Lynnea.

I'm new to the Tulpa Community. I've read about tulpas for many years and have worked with limited thought-forms. But I haven't stepped out to create a tulpa in its fullest sense. I'm here to learn as much as I can. Now that I live alone for the first time in many years, it may be time. We'll see. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Lynnea of Heaven said:

Hello, everyone. I'm Lynnea.

I'm new to the Tulpa Community. I've read about tulpas for many years and have worked with limited thought-forms. But I haven't stepped out to create a tulpa in its fullest sense. I'm here to learn as much as I can. Now that I live alone for the first time in many years, it may be time. We'll see. 

Welcome then! I'm new too. The people in Last One To Post Wins are really helpful.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

We are back from a long hiatus from tulpamancy because we were all very tired and needed a lot of sleep and some new prescriptions. 

For those who don't know, I am the host and the Tulpas, in order of age, are Kelsey, Maria, Daniel, Kido, and Teagan.

Howdy, I'm Sal.

I have a small history of plurality during my teen years, so I decided to try and "revisit" it and see what it really was by making a tulpa from scratch. My tulpa's few months old, and I thought it would help us to continue if we joined a community, maybe. :}

Hi!! everyone .I am Ray. I am honestly telling that I'm an introvert. Truly I was hesitant to start this. But at last I decided to take a step. I belive that I will have a Tulsa friend soon. I didn't start anything. Thanks to god I found this. 

Um, hi, I guess? I’m Wolfie,  a mentally disturbed aspie who’s deciding whether a tulpa would be a good thing for me or not. Advice is welcome!